Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friend finally got his '87 mitsu starion running. He managed to get over 400 horse power out of his little 4 banger. It's so awesome though. His whole engine compartment is red and chrome. It looks so nice. And the blow off valve is awesome too. It's so loud. It's all like brahhhhhhhhhhPSTTTTTTTTTTTbrahhhhhhhhh. Good stuff. and it's RWD. The only jap muscle car because it's got a truck motor stock so it's real torquey. Over 500 ft lbs of torque. YAYYYYY.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I've got a video of one doing a 10 sec against a stang, but the starion had a full system in it w/ leather seats. So if the guy took out the system and put in light weight seats he'd probably go 9 or so.

My friend had another starion but the frame wasn't straight so he built up that motor and bought the white starion to put the motor in it, so he needs to get the other air dame painted white and fender painted white and put that on the white starion. He'll probably leave it white or paint it black or something. I have no idea. But in those pictures there isn't the huge borla exhaust sticking out. He'll have to update those pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts