Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
two 1987 cadillac brougham (y-codes)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Evan I'm a long time lurker but now that's all changed! Ha I own two 1987 y-code cadillac broughams. One is my baby and the other is a parts car for the time being. My baby is original with 82k miles currently, but she does have a few customizations done. I would rather show In picture than in words just so you get to see the ridiculousness that some people think she is. Haha

----------

IMG_1536.jpeg

·
Registered
two 1987 cadillac brougham (y-codes)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Unfortunately I guess I won't be able to upload the pics of her interior (white leather seats and door panels with red dash and carpet to match the exterior's white paint and red pinstrip) or when she was bone stock. :pensive: the pictures I'm posting are from furthest to most recently dated! Don't be fooled my a cracked filler or a missing chrome! I have all Chromes and new fillers. She's a work in progress and not for everyone's taste but she's mine and I love her ha

Attachments

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Not a fan of donkin, but it's clear from the pics you take excellent care of your Caddy. :)

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Welcome Evan, don't let anyone dim your Cadillac Dreams!

Plenty of room for everyone's tastes!

Beautiful Brougham!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
300 SRT8, 392 cubic inches of tire smoking power!
8,189 Posts
Welcome, those wheels are insane!

·
Registered
1992 DeVille
2,339 Posts
Welcome! How's it ride on those puppies?? ( I've been considering bigger diameter rims but not sure about the ride quality=\)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts