Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I recently purchased an '86 Brougham, and have set to work restoring it to its former glory. Problem is, the previous moron decided to shove coins into the cigarette lighter, and most of the interior light fuses are presumably blown. My owners manual and service guide won't get here for another week, so does anyone know where the fuse box is located?

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ELR
10,300 Posts
Sitting in the driver's seat, the fuses are above your left foot. Pull the hush panel off the bottom of the steering column, and you'll see it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response! Now if only it wasn't hidden behind a nest of wires...
You wouldn't happen to have a fuse diagram, would you?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My power locks all the sudden quit working. Fuse?? Also small leak in trunk, thought I fixed it with some sealer, any suggestions? Oh sorry, 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Broughm

·
Super Moderator
2014 ELR
10,300 Posts
Fuse is first check, of course.

Trunk leak is likely rusted out rear window frame under the vinyl top.

·
Registered
'84 Eldorado and Seville
1,564 Posts
Possibly the master power door lock switch on the drivers side door. Try cleaning or replacing it.

For the trunk leak. Have your wife crawl inside and you shut the deck lid. Spray the outside with water. Either leave your wife inside or let her out.... your choice. If you decide to leave her in yell and ask if she sees water coming in and if so where at. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts