Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, ive got an 86 fleetwood brougham with the olds. 307 motor, i just recently had to replace the factory carb, the rochester quadrajet 4 barrel, with a edelbrock 6 series for various different reason, mainly cause the fuel inlet was stripped. But i've got it in with the adapter plate and everything but i do not know where to re route my other emissions lines/vacuum lines & the old electrical wiring. Can i just remove all of this or just leave it sit there? Any insight would be much appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
86 fleetwood brougham olds 307 carb

I posted this in the proper section but have had no response yet & need advice asap..

, ive got an 86 fleetwood brougham with the olds. 307 motor, i just recently had to replace the factory carb, the rochester quadrajet 4 barrel, with a edelbrock 6 series for various different reason, mainly cause the fuel inlet was stripped. But i've got it in with the adapter plate and everything but i do not know where to re route my other emissions lines/vacuum lines & the old electrical wiring. Can i just remove all of this or just leave it sit there? Any insight would be much appreciated, thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts