Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im driving home from a great party last night. 3 kegs, big house, on a huge lake. Girl who owns the house is drop-dead gorgeous and has a black '72 Impala convertible with 19k original miles on it. I have pics i will post in the lounge.

Anywho, i was driving home,and my buddy Gavin who was also on his way home pulls up next to me at about 40mph. I gun it and so does he. He smokes me,and backs down at about 60-65mph. Then we pull up at a stop light and both chirp the tires. I got him for about the first 10 or 15 feet,but then he just zipped by me like i was standing still.We repeated this a second time.

As he was making a left to go to Betos(a 24hr Mexican joint) i gunned it and got up next to him and as i was turning the back end broke loose,so i let off and then hit it again and pulled right past him in the parking lot. I got to the drive through first. He was pissed! Heh.

His Blazer has 270k+ miles on it too. Damn Chevys!

I always get my ass handed to me. Youd think i'd learn.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Haha cool, those 4.3L's have gobs of low end torque!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Saturday morning.

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
It's fun, but I don't know how you haven't blown the shit out of that HT4100 yet. They can't take it.

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's fun, but I don't know how you haven't blown the shit out of that HT4100 yet. They can't take it.
I generaly baby it,but i get frisky with her at times. It only has 73k on it and its been well taken care of,especially before i got it. It looks like dog shit now,but from 20 feet with a fresh wash,shes beautiful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts