Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello good people I just got an 84 Coup Deville which is in need of some restoring. needs a transmission. Where is a good place to get body parts in Southern California???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome. As for the question. Junkyard. Unles you need body fillers and such then there are plenty of places to find those. Pick up an auto trader. There should be a couple ads in there for people that specialize in that localy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scrapyard said:
Congrats on the new ride and welcome. As for the question. Junkyard. Unles you need body fillers and such then there are plenty of places to find those. Pick up an auto trader. There should be a couple ads in there for people that specialize in that localy.
yeah it is an 85 and is in need with a lot of help. Thank you as well Scrapyard
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
ceddyb30 said:
yeah it is an 85 and is in need with a lot of help. Thank you as well Scrapyard
No problem. I had an 85 Fleetwood coupe at one point. It was cool car. If you need a front bumper bar at some point let me know. I still have one for that car. I did the 90's update on the front end. The bumper bar and end caps were still available from the dealer at that point. Cost me $500 for the center bar and another $500 for the pair of end caps :banghead: .
 

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
857 Posts
ceddyb30 said:
Does anyone have a manual on the 85 Coupe Deville I cant find one in my area please help.
Hmm...I may have one, I will look! Do you need fillers? Fender Extentions? I sell them brand new aftermarket...
 

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
Jerseygirl...... how much for a manual for the 84 Fleetwood? And later on I will be shopping for the fender extensions so how much for all of them on my Fleetwood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JerseyGirl said:
Hmm...I may have one, I will look! Do you need fillers? Fender Extentions? I sell them brand new aftermarket...
I will let you know i dont think so right now it is pretty straight might need a hood and emblems to replace thou keep me informed
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top