Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the light assembly that sits on top of the right front fender of the 1976 Eldorado. Any ideas where I can find one?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, cadauto.com and Caddy Daddy didn't have anything. Does anyone have any thoughts of other places to look? I'd appreciate any help on this as it's the last thing I need for the restoration.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I found a great guy in Boston that has a lot of older Cadillac parts, and that are very reasonably priced too. Gately Auto, 617-445-3300.

Now I need help with finding interior door panels for my 76 Eldorado. Do any Forum members know of or can recomend a source? ANY help would be appreciated. These are the last parts I need to put the car back on the road. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: 76 Eldorado convertible door panels

I found a great guy in Boston that has a lot of older Cadillac parts, and that are very reasonably priced too. Gately Auto, 617-445-3300.

Now I need help with finding interior door panels for my 76 Eldorado. Do any Forum members know of or can recomend a source? ANY help would be appreciated. These are the last parts I need to put the car back on the road. :)
At least they're the last parts I know of at this time. :bigroll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts