Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'73 Coupe, 67 Coupe
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to the forum. Thought I'd post some pics of the re-build of my '73 Coupe in progress. I'll update as I move forward. A little history of me is I have been a body / paint guy since I was 15 and started my own shop in 1985. At the time I was doing tons of work for a local Cadillac dealer including their used cars and a fantastic private collection of the dealership owner, including cars back to to the 40's, and my favorite was a ground up 59 Eldorado Brougham. I've owned a 59 series 62, 72 Eldo, 76 Eldo, 68 sedan, 77 coupe, and now this 73 coupe and will start on my 67 coupe next. I'm sure I'll have many questions during this build and am happy to answer any questions regarding metal work and paint also.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Now that's what we need more of around here!
Welcome and what a beautiful coupe.
I can't wait to follow along.
Only one question on bodywork, how far are you from Madison WI.......:hmm:
:lol:

:welcome5:

·
Registered
'73 Coupe, 67 Coupe
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Des Moines Iowa, and thanks for kind comments. Yea the car looked pretty good in pics on Craigslist,.......until I pulled moldings and vinyl off, lol. I'll keep posting updates on this one was time allows as this is my crazy busy season since we paint motorcycles and the warm weather always buries us. I need to get this one finished because I have a 30,000 mile 67 coupe I acquired from a friend in Michigan that will be here first of May.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts