Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
cts-v
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting my car ready to run at the Texas mile. march 25-27th in Goliad. I just installed seimons 80 lb injectors and picked up an additional 28 hp with 610 of torque. anyone out there like to guess what my top speed will be. I will be videoing the runs to post on the forum and you tube. I will predict 185 to 195mph. I hope. Next guess. Ps its a 6 speed manual. you can see all my mods under HunterKiller at the top of the forum under 1/4 mile times and mods

S

·
0 Posts
How does injectors add more HP unless your first set wasnt spraying enough fuel in which case you would have been lean...?

·
Registered
cts-v
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct: That is wy I went from 65lb injectors I believe to the 80. This has allowed me to run higher rpm and not run out of fuel. Ps you wont to take a shot at my top speed.

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
My guess is 182.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Phx, you are wrong on that one, I was there and saw the car in person and on the dyno, I know exactly what it made both in horsepower and torque.. ;) Based on this guys torque, horsepower, obvious shifting at 6400-6600 rpm, and the wind is in his favor, i think i might win the dominos large pizza with EXTRA cheese and an order of cheesy bread with the closest guess... Shale you enter the contest with me and loser pays???

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Shit forgot the pepperoni, it needs pepperoni on the pizza.....

·
Banned
09' CTS-V
1,023 Posts
Phx, you are wrong on that one, I was there and saw the car in person and on the dyno, I know exactly what it made both in horsepower and torque.. ;) Based on this guys torque, horsepower, obvious shifting at 6400-6600 rpm, and the wind is in his favor, i think i might win the dominos large pizza with EXTRA cheese and an order of cheesy bread with the closest guess... Shale you enter the contest with me and loser pays???
Don't forget to vote on the chicken. :)

So is what they posted BS??? In the sticky

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Yeah the car was making some really good numbers. More for sure than the op in the thread. ;) I thought they posted some vids of it while it was on the dyno in texas. Ill have to look, Maybe i have some on my camera, I had some HD footage of it and all the runs at the mile. I was invited to come watch. :)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Hmm cant find my dyno sheets, but if i remember correctly it was past 660rwhp on a few pulls for that day. The combo Hennessy picked out was pretty nice. It all played very well together.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts