Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007 ESV that has almost 60K miles on it and I'm wondering what to expect to pay for the 60,000 mile service. Also, I did a quick look for an extended warranty and was a bit shocked by the price I was quoted is there a forum vendor or a particular reseller that is recommended? Thanks and I hope to have pictures as soon as the weather clears up this week and I can get it detailed.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,766 Posts
Seems like my 01 Tahoe 60K service a few years ago was about $500.00. My 01 SLS was about the same, maybe a little less. Basically, tranny fluid/filter, coolant change, gas filter, throttle body cleaning on the Tahoe, fuel injection clean, diff fluids on the Tahoe, maybe plugs, maybe brake fluid, there was a long list. I know I am missing some other big ticket items. I am sure all were not necessary. I know this is not particularly helpful at all, but you did bump. Maybe this will prompt some better responses than mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts