Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock 6 Disc CD Changer on my 2005 Escalade and for some odd reason it just stopped working. It lights up when it's dark if you know what I mean, but you know how there are supposed to be green or orange lights when there is or isn't a cd in the actual changer, that won't light up. If I listen closely, I can hear it "thinking" or trying to turn on. The dealership said that they changed the fuse but it still doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?

Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 05 cd changer did the same thing. It was 1 month old. The dealership ended up replacing it. I am still waiting for my 6 cd's to be returned to me (10 weeks now).. For some reason the 05 cd changer is very slow, and some burned cd's make it worse depending on the color. I would have the dealership replace it.

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh wow. About 5 out of the 6 cd's in my CD Changer are burned and have exotic colors. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the problem. The dealership said it was under warranty but I was wondering if it was an easy fix. Looks like I will be getting a new one.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts