Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Our insurance package is complicated so it isn't a stand alone answer. But based on all of our discounts for multiple cars etc... it is about $1600 more per year over all. But that is not a gross number. It is after discounts. Don't know if that helps. Very reasonable in my view. That is with Chubb.

·
Registered
2010 CTS4
4,103 Posts
How do o PM you? Lol new guy here!
You may be too new to PM here but if you can, left click on your own avatar in the upper right corner of this screen (on the CF banner at the top), and select "conversations". If that option isn't yet available, you will have to wait until you meet the criteria here - time/post count rules.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Our insurance package is complicated so it isn't a stand alone answer. But based on all of our discounts for multiple cars etc... it is about $1600 more per year over all. But that is not a gross number. It is after discounts. Don't know if that helps. Very reasonable in my view. That is with Chubb.
$1600 American 🇺🇸 is like $2100 Canadian I’m paying $1300 Canadian only bundled with my snow machine not my house it’s separate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts