Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah! WOot! This is my 500th post so I figured I would celabrate! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
*sets off fireworks*

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

:woohoo:

I may not have as much posts as Ralph yet, but I'm gettin there...

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Well, I'm getting up there in the posts now too...weird that since I 86'd the caddy, I've now started posting more...

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
Some automobile forums have terrible moderators. Some forums have a mean age user of 17. Some forums never have any action. Some forums have 8 members. Here on the Cadillac forums, we post pictures of women. Beautiful women, for absolutely no reason at all, except for the fact they are beautiful. And I for one, find this practice simply wonderful!

Brian

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
I'm getting up there. This being bored all the time due to my lack of employment means I have about 460 posts in the last 34 days which I think is a lot, but still isn't up to some people's level.

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
Ralph said:
I was just teasing you that it sounded like you wanted pics for when you hit 2,000. ;) :p
Ooooohhh..... Sorry I don't sleep anymore..... I miss a lot of these things..... My wit's about as dull as a..........thing.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts