·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Great site!!!!!!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
I don't think he'll post it again. :p

Otherwise.. That car is a really keeper/sleeper.. I'm really going to need to see it in person one day. Whenever it is that I move to Florida, I'll have that on my mind. :D It really is beautiful...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Sal... When you move to florida and need one of these.. Let me know... Am working on building another for a good friend who has a mint 85 4100 Brougham that he wants to scrap the drivline... Another guy has a FWD eldo vert 4100 he is ready to 500 too, Who knows, could be a fad... Just not that cost effective on 4100's as you need to change absolutly everthing as the 4100 was so weak in every aspect, not just the motor...6.0 swap is easy clean and correct though! Find one of these!

Sal Collaziano said:
I don't think he'll post it again. :p

Otherwise.. That car is a really keeper/sleeper.. I'm really going to need to see it in person one day. Whenever it is that I move to Florida, I'll have that on my mind. :D It really is beautiful...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks.... I did.... Engine mods are not many its 500 cubic inches of 70 spec eldo engine modded... The basic formula is 11:1 compression, good pistons, big MTS cam and 2215 intake 800 Q-Jet, built by me, 500 CID heads and low end built and balanced by MTS, the best cad-engine place in the US. 472 early style dual exhaust manafolds, less heat riser.. 3" dual exhaust... Massive cooling mods. I figured the actual 6 page list of the little stuff that is in the engine may get a bit boring, but you can get the block and heads done just like it by calling Al at MTS.

davesdeville said:
...*drool*

Why didn't you list any engine mods though?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Ultra Slow