2006 BMW M5 | 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
lol almost filmed in Mexico.

That V is y2kfrc's old V. Not sure who owns it now.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
lol almost filmed in Mexico.

That V is y2kfrc's old V. Not sure who owns it now.

I think you've got your cars mixed up. That is/was Parker's old V that had the madman rearend in it (removed before sold). He sold the V to a local guy who built up that motor and drove it for several months, but he himself went through several rear ends and decided he'd had enough and sold it to buy a Viper.

The Honda in that video has approx 6K total investment and look what it can do. :eek:

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
I think you've got your cars mixed up. That is/was Parker's old V that had the madman rearend in it (removed before sold). He sold the V to a local guy who built up that motor and drove it for several months, but he himself went through several rear ends and decided he'd had enough and sold it to buy a Viper.

The Honda in that video has approx 6K total investment and look what it can do. :eek:
y2kfrc bought it from Parker, but definitely the same car.

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
that guy in the honda has been hustlin before. he would have told those guys that thing was stock if they wouldn't have lifted the hood. "oh it's bone stock. oh and that turbo. oh and the fuel system upgrade. oh and the clutch. oh and the spray. oh and the hopes and dreams this runs on." I've seen street racers hustle like that. Don't tell anyone about anything.

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
25,514 Posts
I dunno the dudes name, nor do I know any of the mentiond personally. I just noticed the car and found this comment from Y2KFRC in Parkers thread. Note post #15
I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same folks and car.
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-2004-2009/975675-dyno-vid-my-v.html
Yeah that's him (if you look in his profile you'll see his red Viper). There's a user on here named y2kfrc and I knew it wasn't Will, so that's where the confusion factor came in.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
188 Posts
that guy in the honda has been hustlin before. he would have told those guys that thing was stock if they wouldn't have lifted the hood. "oh it's bone stock. oh and that turbo. oh and the fuel system upgrade. oh and the clutch. oh and the spray. oh and the hopes and dreams this runs on." I've seen street racers hustle like that. Don't tell anyone about anything.

You could spend half what that civic owner did on a bike and destroy both cars...but how many hoes could you fit on it?

As sad as it is, there's lots of cheap cars you can trick out to whip a V. We shouldn't get discouraged, just park that civic next to the V and ask the ladies which one they would rather get in.

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
You could spend half what that civic owner did on a bike and destroy both cars...but how many hoes could you fit on it?

As sad as it is, there's lots of cheap cars you can trick out to whip a V. We shouldn't get discouraged, just park that civic next to the V and ask the ladies which one they would rather get in.
I second that. My buddy is going through exactly what you just said with his evo. They just don't attract attention like a evil blacked out V does. Some attention is bad (PO PO), but that's a risk I'm willing to take. That honda is cool, but I wouldn't trade my work truck for that piece.

·
Registered
Platinum 2004 CTS-V
4,914 Posts
Don't worry, the guy in the civic still has to drive his car home.
:lol:

I'm not sure which made me want to throw up more.....the p.o.s. Civic that left the V, or the Hog that Civic driver was hanging/kissing all over afterwards.

I will say that when I drove the V up to the lake this weekend....I got ALOT of compliments from mostly guys (dammit) and some chicks. There were some 18 yr old (or so) kids that were near when I started it up, and asked if I'd get on it for 'em. So I get out on the road and mash it (as my gf rolls her eyes) ....they were carrying on and said that was awesome when we got back from dinner.

I'm guessing the Civic owner doesn't get that very much.....

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan
607 Posts
LOL at the honda guy making out with the ugly chick in the background.:nono:

·
Registered
25,514 Posts
I'm guessing the Civic owner doesn't get that very much.....
Well I can tell you from experience on the streets of Mexico and at the track he gets all the attention he can stand with that "POS" civic, because he whoops the shit out of all kinds of cars like the built Vs who do not expect it and they want to know WTF is up with that Honda, that's the guys and girls.

See a lot of you guys can't even respect the man for what he's done with his money in making a quick little machine. You still have to try and dis him. :nono:

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Well, what I seen was him dust a V. Give him his props.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
I know of some 9 second WRXs and an 8 second Honda hatch like this that all look like heaps because they are gutted to the bone, caged and rattle can paint jobs because every dime goes into the motor that has to be rebuilt every couple of passes. Ill take my 12 second, 2 ton car with nav, heated seats, air conditioner and air bags. I also dont want to be ****ing the pig in the background. I recently got WALKED by a stock C6 Z06. Weight and heat soak are a bitch.

The 200 shot should give this video quite a different outcome.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan
607 Posts
Well I can tell you from experience on the streets of Mexico and at the track he gets all the attention he can stand with that "POS" civic, because he whoops the shit out of all kinds of cars like the built Vs who do not expect it and they want to know WTF is up with that Honda, that's the guys and girls.

See a lot of you guys can't even respect the man for what he's done with his money in making a quick little machine. You still have to try and dis him. :nono:
If that's the kind of action the Civic gets, I'll pass. That girl needed a leash. I guess if he doesn't spend that much on the car he's got more money to take her to the buffet with.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
Ricer Fanboys

Plus Hondas dont have napped-finished leather, or a variety of fabrics with a brushed finish

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.