Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving down the road going 40 when i see this lime green 4 door accord weaving though traffic behind me he gets on my ass so i brake a little bit. we come to a stop light it has all the ricer effects, euro tailz, carbonfiber hood, folgers style exhaust, and of course a park bench sitting on the trunk. he is revving his engine and about a car lenghth in front of me my girlfriend says he wants to race you so i just sat back and until he jumped the gun i waited until the light turned and let my 300 horses do the talking he weaved over in my lane to scare me but i was already in the other lane then infront of him there was another light so we stopped. i rolled down my window and said "300 hp vs 130 what did you think was going to happen, your mom is going to kill you when she sees what you did to her car", the ricer replied, "take daddys car home" so i replied, "well then daddy just gave you a hell of a spanking." and him and all of the guys in the car shut up.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Hahahahaha!

Nothing better than beating a family sedan Honda!

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
Man! I get into such races all the time! Especially in the summer time! There are not much US cars around here and those ricers (i learned this expression here on the forum actually :D) been working on their car (vw golf, civic, opel astra or kadett, bmw 320) for all those days and are trying out their new mods. Of course, those 18 year olds (you can drive a car when 18 or older here) never felt the power of a v8 and their mods indeed spice up their stock 2nd hand.

After those mod racing movies we seen more and more ricers, with indeed those hughe park benches on the trunk :p . The cars are lowered just by shortening the spring coils, so they bounce around like crazy. You see the craziest spray can combinations and the loudest exhausts possible along with loud audio that makes all their additions rattle on their cars...

The best races are with my old Eldorado. How would they ever think they can beat my 400hp with a 130? Even though my Eldo is twice the weight of theirs... those races make me grinn ear to ear to see those faces when I just blow by them!

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
lol total v8 power man death to the bumble bee farters. Eldoracer you and i seriously have to race sometime no shit i think itd be fun as hell.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
70eldo said:
The best races are with my old Eldorado. How would they ever think they can beat my 400hp with a 130? Even though my Eldo is twice the weight of theirs... those races make me grinn ear to ear to see those faces when I just blow by them!
Back when I was in 10th grade, it was my dream to beat ricers in a '70 Eldorado!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts