Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just so yall know there is a peral white 4.5 liter allante at a junkyard 2 doors down from this junkyard:
Grennleaf auto parts
5015 Causeway Blvd
Tampa, FL

the yard the allate is at is a u pull it , 2 dollars admission ....its pretty much all there ....i did take this off it tho :

·
Banned
2005 Cadillac STS4 ISG PKG
205 Posts
hey stoneage caddy,i went to lkq on saturday (9-22-07) and i didn't see the allante.have you been there lately and is it still there? i sure would like to get ahold of it.can you tell me about where it is located in the yard? thanks

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i havent been there since the day i saw it ...it was on the right side as you walked in with the other gm cars ....hate to think of whats happend to it if it isnt there anymore

·
Banned
205 Posts
thanks,i will go there tommorrow and let you guys know if it's still there and the condition of it.by the way where do you get your allante serviced in the tampa area.

·
Banned
Is one enough ?
645 Posts
no i havent been there since the day i saw it ...it was on the right side as you walked in with the other gm cars ....hate to think of whats happend to it if it isnt there anymore
i'm seeing 2 to 4 cars parted each week
assuming that, what is left goes to the C......

·
Banned
205 Posts
hi everyone. i went to LKQ today (9-28-07) and the allante is no longer there.it is gone, lock, stock and barrel.stone gone.if i could have got my hands on that i would have stripped everything i could off and stored it.oh well better luck next time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts