Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 STS V
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide what to get to protect the V from chips on the front bumper and hood. Anyone have this done and if so whats your opinion? I am in FL looking for a good installer.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
I had it done in 3M Clear Bra. Any of the major brands should be fine. The more important aspect is to find a good installer with decent experience so they do a good job.

Sorry don't know any in FL. though. :)

·
Registered
2006 STS-V (Light Platinum/Tango) *SOLD*
140 Posts
Yeah, I had 3M put on our new G8 GT and the guys weren't the best. Lots of little imperfections. I want to do my V (full front) but I'm hesitant.

·
Registered
2011 DTS Platinum
4,633 Posts
I have the 3-M Clear bra on mine. It is a 2006 DTS.

Been on there for 2 1/2 years and 60,000 miles.
It is great.
There is not one rock ding on the front of the car. :thumbsup:

I also had EXTRA THICK pieces put on my headlights to protect them and pieces put on the FRONT of the painted mirrors along with a custom cut piece on the TOP of the rear bumper, so that you won't scratch the bumper, putting stuff in and out of the trunk.

Texas Jim

·
Registered
Cadillac 03 STS, 08 STS V
420 Posts
I live in North Jersey and would like to find not only the "Bra's" simular to what SuperJim is talking about in his post. I would also like to fine a grade A installer. Money is nor a real factor in protecting my V.
Dees anyone in this erea or Southern NY, LI or near by have any info on a Great installer?
Thanks

·
Registered
420 Posts
So is this a secret, or can any one play. Some one has to know where to buy the 3M Bra and head light covers. Help me out guys. No one like a dinged or pitted front bumper or creacked head light covers.
Isn't this what this forum is for? SuperJim/Tesas Jim where did you get yours? I hope someone can help here.

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
So is this a secret, or can any one play. Some one has to know where to buy the 3M Bra and head light covers. Help me out guys. No one like a dinged or pitted front bumper or creacked head light covers.
Isn't this what this forum is for? SuperJim/Tesas Jim where did you get yours? I hope someone can help here.

:google:

http://www.clearbrafilms.com/newjersey/

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks much. I see there is one down by Raceway Park, Good deal
By the way , "Jack" That was a great movie. "Here's Johnny" Classic line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts