Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have an 39k mile sts-v in parting out .beautiful body and interior. Power dome hood 900$,complete trunk lid with spoiler and all 700$,18/19 wheels 1000$,brembos all 4. 700$ and many more parts. Front bumper,grill,headlights,tail lights gone already.. using engine,trans ,harness and ecu for project...

I have an 39k mile sts-v in parting out .beautiful body and interior. Power some hood 1000$,complete trunk lid with spoiler and all 700$,18/19 wheels 1000$ and many more parts. Front bumper,grill,headlights,tail lights gone already..

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 Escalade & 2008 STS-V
31 Posts

forums are dead, that's the most active group on the internet.. you will sell stuff fast on there

Also how much for the shifter knob?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I have an 39k mile sts-v in parting out .beautiful body and interior. Power dome hood 900$,complete trunk lid with spoiler and all 700$,18/19 wheels 700$,brembos all 4. 700$ and many more parts. Front bumper,grill,headlights,tail lights gone already.. using engine,trans ,harness and ecu for project...
Wheels still available? Where are you located?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hows it going everyone.im parting out my 06 sts-v.i have already sold the following: hood,front bumper,headlights and taillights,drivers fender,dash,radio & wheels..I have all other parts available..I dont sell my parts at sts prices sorry...... also engine trans harness and computer for sale as a complete bolt in for 9800$(39k miles)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts