Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
CTS-V
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i'm not a photography buff, but speaking to the guy there was about $5,000 worth of equipment and it sure looked like it. 4 tripods with accent lights and 2 soft flash ground units up against the wheels.

enjoy. :cool:

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport, 2016 Chevy SS M6
493 Posts
Wow, I take back what I've said about V's not responding to visual mods....that looks really good, impractical as a daily driver, but good nonetheless.

·
Registered
CTS-V
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is my DD... :cool:

it doesn't rub anywhere if that's your concern. full 360 degree u-turn and not a single touch.

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
i loved your car when i first saw it on LS1 a while ago and now that you have the new pics i love it even more!!

what are the stats on the stance??

one of my favorite :v:'s period:jawdrop:

·
Registered
Cadillac
696 Posts
super hdr pictures. Wheels look amazing. pics look a little photoshopped....the paint looks powder blue....is your stance really that low...or has that been photoshopped too.

either way pics look great. that first pic is mint. They must of used a serious camera.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Looks great! That break dust is a bitch on pic #6.

Amazing looking wheels!

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
Looks great! That break dust is a bitch on pic #6.

Amazing looking wheels!

lol didn't even notice until you pointed it out!

About the no rubbing, that must be nice. I dont know how you did it. What about bumps and high speed turns? Any rub?

·
Registered
2014 CTS Vsport, 2016 Chevy SS M6
493 Posts
it is my DD... :cool:

it doesn't rub anywhere if that's your concern. full 360 degree u-turn and not a single touch.
Probably not so much the rubbing, but it seems to me that the stance would make anything but the smoothest and flattest roads fairly tedious in the long run. But dude, just because I can't picture dropping off my kids at school in that thing doesn't mean it's not the best looking V I've ever seen.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Maybe I missed this, but what are the dimensions of the wheels? What tire sizes are you running front and rear?

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Hmmm, V badge looks like it's been moved.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V
935 Posts
Any rubbing with it that low? What size wheels and tires?

That looks SICK btw.

·
Registered
Platinum 2004 CTS-V
4,914 Posts
Holy camber! Are those 20's or something? They look like the assy wheels but bigger.

I can't believe they don't rub!!! :hmm:

Pics are awesome, but they look almost doctored. I agree, the V badge looks off.

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts
Looks nice...any non HDR pictures?

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Quoted it before, but will quote it again, "SGFTMFW!!" The effects of the lighting and difusing on the paint really makes it pop. I know I'm biased, but the color really has so much depth....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts