Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
STS, XLR, STS V-Series, CTS V-Series, XTS....
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Friday, May 1st until the end of the month May 29th, ALL 3 piece wheels by Forgeline are 20% off MSRP. This deal is only available through D3. PM us or contact us directly for more specific pricing on wheels with your desired color/finish combination. Please include what size and style you are interested in. All wheels shown here can have custom finishes applied. We are well versed on Cadillac applications and can ensure that the wheels will fit properly and not hang out of the wheel wells or cause any rubbing or require any permanent modifications to make them fit on your vehicle.

If you need help visualizing how the wheels will look on your vehicle please let us know and we can provide digital images of the wheels overlaid on your vehicle. Build time is about 4-5 weeks depending on your desired finish. We require a deposit to start building your wheels and accept all major forms of payment. Please let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few images that members have requested.

D4 Wheel

D2 Wheel

C2 Wheel

A3 Wheel

Please let us know if there are any questions.
Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
That black V w/ the C2 wheels looks amazing!! Are those photoshopped to represent approx 20" wheels?

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,
That is correct they represent a 20" combination. Those are a black chrome center with a polished outer lip.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

That black V w/ the C2 wheels looks amazing!! Are those photoshopped to represent approx 20" wheels?

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V Clack 6psd (manual), Recaro, Loaded...
381 Posts
It looks like you touched up the grills on the black car as well. Looks good!

Is that real or photoshopped?

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is photoshopped. Some people have asked for various cosmetic changes.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

It looks like you touched up the grills on the black car as well. Looks good!

Is that real or photoshopped?

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm... that would look something like this..

Here are a few others we were asked to create.
Wheel A1

Wheel E3 (Shown with a gunmetal center finish and brushed nickel outer lip)

Let us know if there are any questions.
Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

How does the wheels on pic 3 looks on a red CTS-V?

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V Clack 6psd (manual), Recaro, Loaded...
381 Posts
Hmmm....Those look terrible!........................NOT! :thumbsup: I Must admit that "C2" is starting to win me over.

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello,
Factory size for wheel A1 in polished is $920/per and $1040/per in chrome finish. Please note that chrome finish usually takes about 2 weeks longer to manufacture. Let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

I assume those A1s are chrome. How much would they be in either chrome or polished in OE sizes? Thanks

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah that is a really good looking wheel. You can do a brushed finish, matte, polished, painted, chrome, etc... The wheel has a lot of character to it!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Hmmm....Those look terrible!........................NOT! :thumbsup: I Must admit that "C2" is starting to win me over.

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheel E4 -

Wheel F1 -

Wheel F4 -

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

·
Registered
CTS-V
85 Posts
Thanks,

Now I have an idea of how wheels look on a red V2. i am leaning to the C2 :) what finish is it? it would be great to have the front grill, fender air ducts, etc (all chrome parts) to be the same finish as the wheels.

how much are they?

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello,
C2 is a great looking wheel. We are in the middle of changing all the bright chrome to black chrome on a customers 09 XLR-V right now. It would look pretty cool if that same process was done on a CTS-V with complimenting rims.
Here is a quick picture of the black chrome on the XLR-V...

If you are looking at 20" C2 wheels the price would be as follows with the discounts applied:
Black Chrome Center w/chrome outer lip = $1160/per wheel
or
Black Chrome Center w/polished outer lip (AS SHOWN ABOVE) = $1060/per wheel

If you want the black hardware option that would be an additional $50 total. Please let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Thanks,

Now I have an idea of how wheels look on a red V2. i am leaning to the C2 :) what finish is it? it would be great to have the front grill, fender air ducts, etc (all chrome parts) to be the same finish as the wheels.

how much are they?

Attachments

·
Registered
CTS-V
85 Posts
Hello,
C2 is a great looking wheel. We are in the middle of changing all the bright chrome to black chrome on a customers 09 XLR-V right now. It would look pretty cool if that same process was done on a CTS-V with complimenting rims.
Here is a quick picture of the black chrome on the XLR-V...

If you are looking at 20" C2 wheels the price would be as follows with the discounts applied:
Black Chrome Center w/chrome outer lip = $1160/per wheel
or
Black Chrome Center w/polished outer lip (AS SHOWN ABOVE) = $1060/per wheel

If you want the black hardware option that would be an additional $50 total. Please let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac
Thanks a lot :) the only thing that is making me worry is the RED color or my 09V :( this is the first time I get red. 90% of all my cars were black! Maybe I should go with complete chrome? Or complete polished? And what is the weight of the wheels in 20"? Are they lighter than stock?

Thanks

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello,
Well I can give you the price breakdown for the various combinations:
Full Polished = $1095/per wheel
Full Chrome = $1225/per wheel
Chrome or polished on RED would look great either way.

The wheel weight is about 1.25 lbs. per inch. They are also very stiff wheels.

Let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Thanks a lot :) the only thing that is making me worry is the RED color or my 09V :( this is the first time I get red. 90% of all my cars were black! Maybe I should go with complete chrome? Or complete polished? And what is the weight of the wheels in 20"? Are they lighter than stock?

Thanks

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
40 Posts
D3,
Could you photoshop a black V with the 20 in. C2 wheel with the gunmetal center w/ polished outer lip, and also give me a price? Thanks.

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hello,
Please note the attached image of the wheel you requested. This is the wheel shown as C2 with a gunmetal center and polished lip. Price as shown is $960/per wheel with the special sales discount applied to the MSRP.

Remember these prices are only good till the end of the month. Please make sure your order is in before the deadline to take advantage of the big savings.

20" C2 Wheel w/gunmetal center & polished outer lip -

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

D3,
Could you photoshop a black V with the 20 in. C2 wheel with the gunmetal center w/ polished outer lip, and also give me a price? Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V (Sold)
64 Posts
D3, could you photoshop the B3 and C3 2-piece wheels on to a Thunder Gray CTS-V please?? Also what is the price per wheel in OEM size and a 20 inch version?? thank you!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts