Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2011cts Luxury 3.0L sedan
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to change the appearance of the front on my car, different style and look, sporty and aggressive. I installed the “$35 dollar front splitter” from this forum and it looked decent, but after awhile it seemed to deform and looked weird because it was soft plastic.
I came across some universal options on eBay and amazon that were 3-piece so you could fit it to the your specific car. I bought and installed a $40 fake carbon front splitter and I think it definitely changes the look. Not sure if it really goes with the base CTS, but I gave it a shot.

6F5F290C-C101-4389-AA6F-CCF273B6DA29.jpeg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed the front spitter is a little left and uneven after I took the pictures! I’m gonna straighten it out today I think.

·
Registered
2012 CTS 3.6 AWD Premium
9 Posts
I like the look of that. Who was the seller or what should I search for on ebay? I found one that was close. I have done a few things appearance wise to my 2012 also. I added diffusers customized for the back and added the matcing black rear spoiler, as well as blacking out some chrome stuff and new wheels. I'll try to post some pics, but broke my ankle so not very mobile at the moment. What grille do you have? I couldn't find one in black for my 2012, after 2 failed attempts, I just had mine painted black. Looks good but not really what I wanted. I did purchase the black logo pieces and I like that on the black better. I'm looking to add some hp and a tune so it performs a bit more like the bad ass car it looks like.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the look of that. Who was the seller or what should I search for on ebay? I found one that was close. I have done a few things appearance wise to my 2012 also. I added diffusers customized for the back and added the matcing black rear spoiler, as well as blacking out some chrome stuff and new wheels. I'll try to post some pics, but broke my ankle so not very mobile at the moment. What grille do you have? I couldn't find one in black for my 2012, after 2 failed attempts, I just had mine painted black. Looks good but not really what I wanted. I did purchase the black logo pieces and I like that on the black better. I'm looking to add some hp and a tune so it performs a bit more like the bad ass car it looks like.
The seller was free-motor802 but it doesn’t seem to be available, the price on these seem to fluctuate for some reason. I got mine for $46.99 and I see there are some of the same for $70. It’s a 3 piece universal front splitter. I’d wait a little for the prices to go back down. I like how it looks though.

my grill is just painted also. I don’t think they sell black ones. It’s nice to customize these cars to make them look unique and different than the normal ones you see, just sucks there aren’t a whole lot of parts available.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,721 Posts
where di you get the diffuser? i've been looking for one myself? Do you have pics?

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
1,721 Posts
The seller was free-motor802 but it doesn’t seem to be available, the price on these seem to fluctuate for some reason. I got mine for $46.99 and I see there are some of the same for $70. It’s a 3 piece universal front splitter. I’d wait a little for the prices to go back down. I like how it looks though.

my grill is just painted also. I don’t think they sell black ones. It’s nice to customize these cars to make them look unique and different than the normal ones you see, just sucks there aren’t a whole lot of parts available.
i'm looking for a splitter! i like that. (y) (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts