Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac Deville
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out 3 devilles. If you need something let me know. I give you a good price. I do paypal for protection. Leave a message here or email me at [email protected] Thanks!!! I'll sell parts off of the engine but not the engine, it is just to heavy to ship. If I don't have the part on any of the devilles I also have access to a few more.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,997 Posts
I'm looking for a console & shifter from a 2000-2005 DTS (neutral Shale trim code 15I)

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac Deville
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for a console & shifter from a 2000-2005 DTS (neutral Shale trim code 15I)
I'll check with lacy's tomorrow to see if they have one. Lacy's is a certified salvage yard about 5 minutes from my house. If the have it I will give you there number. They are pretty cheap. I got a 1997 deville transmission with a lifetime warranty for $450!!!

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
I'll check with lacy's tomorrow to see if they have one. Lacy's is a certified salvage yard about 5 minutes from my house. If the have it I will give you there number. They are pretty cheap. I got a 1997 deville transmission with a lifetime warranty for $450!!!
I thought these transmissions were bullet proof. Have not seen any posts with tranny problems.

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac Deville
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought these transmissions were bullet proof. Have not seen any posts with tranny problems.
THe rubber on one of my transmission lines were damaged and leaked all of my transmission fluid out. It leaked the majority of my transmission fluid out and cause 2nd and 3rd gear to be lost. Putting a transmission in was not to hard of a job as long as you can get the front of car off the ground about 4 feet. Drop the left side of the engine cradle on a angle and change it. If any one needs more instruction let me know.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Deville, 2004 Cadillac DTS, 2011 CTS AWD Coupe
331 Posts
How are the steering wheels? In good shape? Also Is all the molding in tact?

·
Registered
Ex-99 Deville and 04 DTS owner. Now 05 DTS and 07 Audi S6 owner. 5.2L V10 power!
864 Posts
Hey I was wondering if you had the black piece that is in the truck by the pulldown motor. The black piece that runs the whole opening of the trunk. How much if you have it. Mine is pretty tore up from putting a dirtbike back there. A full size dirtbike. Yes it fit, don't ask why I had one back there.

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac Deville
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey I was wondering if you had the black piece that is in the truck by the pulldown motor. The black piece that runs the whole opening of the trunk. How much if you have it. Mine is pretty tore up from putting a dirtbike back there. A full size dirtbike. Yes it fit, don't ask why I had one back there.
$30 bucks plus shipping

·
Registered
2013 ATS Premium 3.6, 1989 Allanté
4,513 Posts
hey while you're checkin on that part for ranger will you check the same car for passenger side window regulators. front and back please

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac Deville
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about front/rear suspension, both sides K_C
Struts are no good. Rear ones have cracks on the rubber. Sorry!!! That was one reason for me getting those cars. Go to google and search for Lacy's autoparts in VA. Cheap shipping and they have guaranteed struts.

·
Registered
1995 SEDAN DEVILLE-4.9 & 1978 SEDAN DEVILLE-425
1,673 Posts
I am parting out 3 devilles. If you need something let me know. I give you a good price. I do paypal for protection. Leave a message here or email me at [email protected] Thanks!!! I'll sell parts off of the engine but not the engine, it is just to heavy to ship. If I don't have the part on any of the devilles I also have access to a few more.

Hi,what are the INTERIOR COLORS of these Devilles? If SHALE is one of the colors,i need the PLASTIC END CAPS that are on the ends of the inside door handles.

·
Registered
1997 Deville
47 Posts
On a '97, I am looking for the lower left steering wheel switch (the lever)--I think someone was trying to replace the bulb and they never put it back on. It was off the car when I bought it but since the upper switch is for the AC, I would assume the lower switch is for the AC as well. If you have it, I'd like to know the cost. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,997 Posts
HEY! Trumpet horns. Anyone know which notes I need on an '03. I have been wanting to add those for a long time. I've always missed the trumpets from my '97. Let me know if you have them and how much.

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac Deville
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HEY! Trumpet horns. Anyone know which notes I need on an '03. I have been wanting to add those for a long time. I've always missed the trumpets from my '97. Let me know if you have them and how much.
All you want is two horns are would you like to fab more than two in for a really loud horn. I use 4.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts