Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with these type of tires? I was thinking if this could be another option to swap with my current tire size at 305/35/24. Not only would this close my wheel gap even more (I have a 2/3 drop), but also improve the ride quality due to a thicker sidewall. One concern would be is that the wheel height difference between the both is almost 3 inches. Comments?

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
I would have to say that your best bet is to stick with the tires you have now. I am not too familiar with the 325/45/24 tires but that fact that they are taller then the 305/35/24 puts up a caution flag. You also stated that you lowered your Escalade as well. If it is the ride you are looking for, then 24's may just be too big. Since you have lowered the truck with a 2/3 drop, there is a great possibility that you would need to trim the fenders because of rubbing. Let me know what you decide to do. Good luck.

Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mskdbandit said:
jahngga- i've got a 2/3 drop with 305/35/24 and my front tires rub already. do yours rub now?
they rub on hard left turns though it's only rubbing the inner lining. i can live with the ride quality. it's the wheel gap that's bugging me still. considering 40 series tires. not sure if it's applicable with the 2/3 drop though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts