Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email invite, but wondered if anyone had gone, or if it was worth it.

Has anyone gone to this before, or is anyone going this year?

$325 gets you in with two tickets to race, corral, food/bev.

·
-Administrator- 2002.5 F55 STS 2014 FWD Explorer
66,595 Posts

·
Registered
13,550 Posts
I just signed up for it. I was the last one to buy tickets because as soon as I signed up and returned to the homepage it said, "Sold Out!". I had purchased regular tickets for this event, but I figure I will sell them to buddies and drive the Vagon or my wife's ATS-V to the track. Cadillac was a little late in offering this package, but since it is their first foray into this series I thought I would jump on it just to see. The price is about $100 more than the regular tickets, but then again yo get a seat and food and indoor plumbing. It does get cold there in the week hours, and having an indoor place to warm up, grab a bite and just relax is worth it to me. If anyone goes, get the pit passes - they are well worth the money. I have been a few times and as Submariner 409 said, it is an absolute blast. After a little while you don't even have to look at the cars to know which one just rumbled by, you can tell by the sound. The aural sex is orgasmic!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been to 24 hours of Daytona as a "regular" fan, not in any of the hospitality booths, and it was pretty fun.

As tinman mentioned, this is now sold out, so I snoozed too long.

Let us know how it is, and maybe I'll bring the Vagon next year.

·
Registered
55 Posts
This is the first year at Daytona 24 hour as it is there year back into it. I'm signed up and will be there. Ive been to the Cadillac event the last 3 years at St Petersburg, and Cadillac does a great job. They treat you right, and do get you up close and personal with the drivers, crew and the cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts