Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3896 Posts

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ok guys I want a corvette of a v soo......

go with the V.... good luck selling the car
thanks and yes its a toss up for me.... you can makes vett's look so exotic and also be soooo fast and you cant do that with a v but you can have 4 doors and still be awsome with a v but you can find c5's cheaper.....Im not sure yet :confused:

·
Registered
390 Posts

I always wanted a Vette, If i was able to i would of but i needed a every day car for now. So i got the CTS and im very happy i did, the vette will come later on in life for now. So i say if your lucky enough to be able to get a vette i say go for it.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I always wanted a Vette, If i was able to i would of but i needed a every day car for now. So i got the CTS and im very happy i did, the vette will come later on in life for now. So i say if your lucky enough to be able to get a vette i say go for it.
kinda my feeling as well and i love! my car now but i have a jimmy for daily driving so i need more of a toy car :)

·
Registered
341 Posts

you can do alot with the V ... u ever see that guy Chef's car????? that car is hottttt

·
Registered
341 Posts
Re: ok guys I want a corvette or a V soo......

man if I won the lotto I would keep my 05 get a V and a Vette, have 3 toys and then get an escalade for everyday but put rims on it also hahahaha good luck Im sure u will sell it.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts

if i get a vette it will look lik this and i dont know if i can make a v look that good???
Isn't that a Z06? For that kind of money, you could make a CTS-V look really good, and even get into an STS-V if you desired.

Go with a V, any V!

·
Registered
37,297 Posts

I dont quite get the V to Vette comparison. If you need a real backseat, that is what the V is for. If you dont, go for the vette.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

i HIGHLY beg to differ

look a chef's car... put some 19" HRE's on there... and BAM ... same type of look
yes i love the v-series but like i said i dont know which i want more....I can find a very....very cool c5 or z06 with around 500 ponies for 30k easily and chefs car is worth about 60k(and he invested alot more im sure) after all what he is done

·
Registered
8,439 Posts

i was going to get a zo6 vette.... but i have a serious jones for a back seat all the sudden

i want to own a car for longer than 3 years and you can't put a carseat in a vette

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

my coupe deville back seat has been removed and replaced with a pair of 15" kicker L7's. car seat goes up front now.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts

if i get a vette it will look lik this and i dont know if i can make a v look that good???
that vette is lowered on rims...thats it.....:confused: ya it looks good, but not very unique which I assume is what your going for...you can lower a V on rims too....either way, I agree with jimmy, 2 seats or four....I prefer the sleeper look and the ability to take friends with..but thats just me....I almost bought a C6 a couple days before I bought my V....sometime I regret it, other times I don't.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

are you blind, can't read? its f*ckin supercharged, all forged internals, headers, full exhaust, plus more shit being done. it damn near has more dyno time than street time.

1 - 20 of 3896 Posts
About this Discussion
3.9K Replies
178 Participants
Awfjr