Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Cadillac Eldorado Sport Coupe 4.6L Northstar "Y"
130 Posts
as far as i know yes it will, but thats the biggest you can go before needing to alter suspension setups. I would suggest 20s? just because 20's arent to small and arent too big.

·
Registered
13,969 Posts
A guy at work has 22s on his 1997 eldorado (I'm pretty sure is a very similar geometry). He had to bend the front strut spring seats a bit and put some spacers behind the wheels.

Also the front tires will rub if turned too far.

But I guess if you want to ride on 22s you have to pay the price.

Personally I think the ride suffers too much with 22s - even with 20s. I wouldn't go bigger than 18 but that's just me.

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
not sure how the 97 and olders sevilles are but on my 2000 i had 22's and i did not like them not one bit
ppl said oh yeah shure they will be ok no problem no rubbing well i did not find that to be true

i went with 20s and they are perfect
but you will suffer the ride and quality of the Cadillac suspension

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
Apparently you can fit most any wheel on anything but that doesn't mean you have to do it.

I'm not seeing the attraction.

i see it all the time in cleveland
usualy something like that a 80.s ss or GNX Buick's grandpas old Old's with 26s all the way up to 32s i think lifted and rimmed lol

not my style

i say go with 20s and you will be happy man but if you want 22s go for it

·
Registered
1992 seville sts
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks you guys i think im going to get the 20s now, and i see those cars all the time to here in sacramento

1 - 7 of 7 Posts