Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's. I have an 07' Sierra Denali, I added the 22' OEM Esky Wheels. What tire pressure does the sticker on the drivers side door recommend?

Thanks a mill...

Mark

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Yea I have an air intake, B&B exhaust and Preditor (waiting on SuperMaxx long tubes) and my 07's run real well. :) The 44 lbs on the side of the tires is the max if you would be say hauling, not towing, several thousand lbs. :)

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I have an air intake, B&B exhaust and Preditor (waiting on SuperMaxx long tubes) and my 07's run real well. :) The 44 lbs on the side of the tires is the max if you would be say hauling, not towing, several thousand lbs. :)

Awesome....Look into nelson perfomance....getting 35-40hp gains at the tires with his custom tune...Does Supermaxx have an ETA for our motor?

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Wow, those look great on your truck. What forums do you usually post on? Fullsizechevy.com?

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Yea I have an air intake, B&B exhaust and Preditor (waiting on SuperMaxx long tubes) and my 07's run real well. :)
Sorry Carl, off topic, but: Autoanything has the Diablo Preditor on sale for 319 bucks including shipping. Good deal? I have had Superchips in the past - basically the same thing? Easy set-up like Superchips? Notice much of a HP/seat of the pants difference?

(and I thought I would be satisfied with 403HP... :bigroll: )

Todd

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Sorry Carl, off topic, but: Autoanything has the Diablo Preditor on sale for 319 bucks including shipping. Good deal? I have had Superchips in the past - basically the same thing? Easy set-up like Superchips? Notice much of a HP/seat of the pants difference?

(and I thought I would be satisfied with 403HP... :bigroll: )

Todd
Good price :thumbsup: very easy setup, I got great gain on both 07's, with air intake Volant, exhaust it runs better than a big truck should. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
As always, much appreciated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts