Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2007 escalade ext
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a set laying around and buddy had so tires 305 45 22 ....add some white paint (black was to much) and I like white wheels. And some spiked lugz ..and you have something you can love or hate ... It's just till I put my 28's back on..

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 escalade ext
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly it's not a great look, or good for that matter lol. smaller profile tires and lowered it might pass but I was just board and doing something different keeps me interested on my caddy . And I goggled for a bit and found nothing so I'm the first :).

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
Black, white, or red, add a chrome trim ring, might be really cool looking.

·
Registered
'16 VSport (wife's), '10 Escalade, '97 & '02 SS Camaro's, '15 Silverado LTZ
1,131 Posts
Down in the Charlotte area I heard you can rent rims for your ride and this looks like someone could no longer afford the Rent-A-Rim weekly payment.

·
Registered
All Escalade Premiums, '16 ESV, '13 ESV, '10 EXT
617 Posts
Some might disagree but those actually might look very cool chromed, kind of a heavy duty look

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
Not white colored but black. I was actually looking for one to use with dedicated snow tires. If you add a chromed hubcap in the middle like the LEO it looks original!

·
Registered
2009 AWD Escalade Ultra Luxury Raven Black
1,800 Posts
Believe it or not, those stamped steel wheels are probably have the weight of our stock cast aluminum wheels.

·
Registered
2008 DTS PERFORMANCE GONE (R.I.P.)
1,160 Posts
It looks like you got robbed, they set your car on blocks.and the tow truck brought "those" to get you home.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade Premium AWD
157 Posts
So the 305/45/22 do not rub and are a perfect fit on the stock 22" rims? I'm wondering how wide can I go on the stock 22"s...

Oh and BTW, I agree with everyone else, hideous... :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts