Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 2017 A8 in late September of last year with ~15,000 miles.
Just noticed it now has 21,000 on the clock.

That is all.

·
Registered
96 FWB
2,482 Posts
Congrats! If that's the most noteworthy thing you have to comment about it, then you're doing pretty well on the service-repair-operation front.

Reactions: LAROKE

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
17,576 Posts
I've had 60,000 trouble free miles. Great car, but thinking of selling. We just need a stinkin' SUV to haul crap to our cabin in Georgia.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey, I picked up my '18 V with ~9K April last year, She just turned 15K. 6k of pure fun. Kicking around idea of aftermarket warranty for a pleasure car. One or 2 repairs will probably pay for itself.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
17,576 Posts
I'm coming around now. While my wife is the one pushing for one, and I sat in a beautiful Porsche Cayenne, I've lived with hauling everything we've needed in my V, which I love. If I hit the lottery then fine, I'll get one. Meanwhile I'll just suffer with my ATS-V, lol. Thanks for talking me down bleu18v.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With that low mileage, I hope you checked to see that it wasn't a demo car by GM. Those have voided warranties and were driven hard for the first 1000 miles or so. GM should have an extended warranty on those cars.
It's been to the local Cadillac dealership and the warranty is still in tact.
I've had some work done under warranty already with no issues.

·
Registered
2018 ATS-V 6sp MT sedan
280 Posts
I'm coming around now. While my wife is the one pushing for one, and I sat in a beautiful Porsche Cayenne, I've lived with hauling everything we've needed in my V, which I love. If I hit the lottery then fine, I'll get one. Meanwhile I'll just suffer with my ATS-V, lol. Thanks for talking me down bleu18v.
You can always set it up like mine if you need to haul stuff around. 26,254 trouble free miles so far.

·
Registered
17,576 Posts
Do you have a hitch?

·
Registered
17,576 Posts
Thank you! 🍺

1 - 14 of 14 Posts