Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
A few changes here n there. A full redesign wont happen until 27-28… even then they might leave things alone. These are still in demand and popular, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m talking about a refresh front and rear is what I’ve been told from a high volume dealer that was invited to a cadillac event. 2024 Escalade EV and a refresh on the non electric

They said “major” refresh new grille and lights

·
Registered
296 Posts
Did I miss a year or two? Isn’t it 2022?
If I'm not mistaken, all GM vehicles have moved over to the 2023 model year by now. So this time next year, 2024s will be for sale. I could understand someone that's still waiting on their 2023 or even their 2022 order because their vehicle will be outdated in a year due to the refresh.

·
Vendor
490 Posts
the spy photos have already been out. There is zero chance of a MAJOR refresh.
The spy photos mean nothing. We have seen the vehicle in person. Quite a bit forthcoming for 2024.

·
Registered
CT6 & Escalade
802 Posts
2024 Escalade V will apparently have Super Cruise.
It will also have hood scoops.
And it will have a really cool steering wheel that isn't round, but rather looks like a corvette-style steering wheel...

·
Registered
156 Posts
2024 Escalade V will apparently have Super Cruise.
It will also have hood scoops.
And it will have a really cool steering wheel that isn't round, but rather looks like a corvette-style steering wheel...
Will it have the same interior refresh as the rest of the 24's?

It would be odd to me if they actually did this though, why release a V a year before they refresh it? My guess would be no V's for 24 and they bring in a refresh model in 25.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts