Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

· Registered
2016 ELR
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2024 LYRIQ order guide just dropped. Should be a nice companion for when we hear pricing. Looks like there are three option groups within Luxury and Sport - just 1 package in Tech. Way more configurable than Debut or 2023. Enjoy...

Attachments

· Registered
2016 ELR
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lots of nuances to be had, but clarifies a few things...
  • Push to start button still there, but...
  • Phone key (with power) is included in most trims (iPhone only)
  • Rear climate control (tri-zone) is available on the highest option package of Luxury or Sport (this was missing from the web site text)
  • No HUD
Still most curious about what is going on regarding the door handles / bat-wings / door opening. Perhaps @Lockhart Cadillac knows? Are we getting a different door opening solution from 2023 / Debut, or same?

· Premium Member
CTS, SRX, May 18 RWD White LYRIQ on Order
1,579 Posts
2024 LYRIQ order guide just dropped. Should be a nice companion for when we hear pricing. Looks like there are three option groups within Luxury and Sport - just 1 package in Tech. Way more configurable than Debut or 2023. Enjoy...
Thanks for posting

· Registered
2016 ELR
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am curious what happens to 2023 Model Year orders that won't be shipped because they are not black. If they become 2024s, what happens to their configurations? Including pricing.
Yes, everyone is wondering. But only speculation and no one knows today. Allegedly pricing for 2024 on Monday. Not clear when / how 2023 unfulfilled orders will be handled, but has to be communicated soon.

For RWD with 22" wheels, it appears the 2024 Luxury 1SE package is the closest fit to Debut / 2023. Has things that Debut had that aren't elsewhere (like the foot wave liftgate open/close, rear camera washer). But it does have some new things included, like tri-zone climate and rear heated seats. So not 100% equivalent, but it is close.

But it is a bit more complex, because if you wanted 20", you have to step down a notch, and then some things are missing. They really need an option group that matches 2023 - and maybe they will do this - but not in this document.

· Registered
78 Posts
Nice find!

taking a look at what is included/excluded, my guess is that they will make the second tier luxury pricing equivalent to what we had ordered for 2023(or provide a rebate to be grandfathered in), and then can choose to upgrade to top trim level if we’d like for an extra charge. There are some things in the top trim that we had in the 2023, but it seems kinda unlikely they would make the top trim equivalent to last years price

· Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Yes, everyone is wondering. But only speculation and no one knows today. Allegedly pricing for 2024 on Monday. Not clear when / how 2023 unfulfilled orders will be handled, but has to be communicated soon.

For RWD with 22" wheels, it appears the 2024 Luxury 1SE package is the closest fit to Debut / 2023. Has things that Debut had that aren't elsewhere (like the foot wave liftgate open/close, rear camera washer). But it does have some new things included, like tri-zone climate and rear heated seats. So not 100% equivalent, but it is close.

But it is a bit more complex, because if you wanted 20", you have to step down a notch, and then some things are missing. They really need an option group that matches 2023 - and maybe they will do this - but not in this document.
I’m sure hoping so. If they offered a configuration that matched my 2023 order at or near same price I’d be happy. If they allowed me to customize (like change to leather seats) at the listed price for that option I’d be ecstatic.

· Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Nice find!

taking a look at what is included/excluded, my guess is that they will make the second tier luxury pricing equivalent to what we had ordered for 2023(or provide a rebate to be grandfathered in), and then can choose to upgrade to top trim level if we’d like for an extra charge. There are some things in the top trim that we had in the 2023, but it seems kinda unlikely they would make the top trim equivalent to last years price
If they offered second tier (SD) have you figured out what we would miss?

· Registered
154 Posts
If they offered second tier (SD) have you figured out what we would miss?
Looks like 1SD is the closest match to a 2023 with 20” wheels. Missing items include the rear view mirror camera, foot operated lift gate, and 19kw charger.

AWD and 19kw charger are options, but 22” wheels are not (have to go to 1SE).

Tech model is definitely stripped down. It’s a mid market Blazer with Cadillac sheet metal for the wannabes. But maybe it will be $55k to hit the EV credit limit.

· Registered
104 Posts
Rear view camera required by law since 2018. Do you mean something more than a back up camera?

19kw charger is not going to be popular for home use. Perhaps business use. The cost to run 100A lines is super duper expensive and in many homes, the electrical service will need upgrades. Could cost $5K plus. People today are getting $2K quotes just for 11KW charger lines/installation at 60a, without panel changes.

Clipper creek 19kw charger is $2K, just for the charger.

· Registered
52 Posts
My read as a 2023 AWD holder is that the 1SD Luxury is closest in trim? I suspect that is what will be used to determine any sort of private offer GM may / may not decide to offer, and then people can move around as they wish.

Let's see what happens on pricing...

· Premium Member
1,579 Posts
My read as a 2023 AWD holder is that the 1SD Luxury is closest in trim? I suspect that is what will be used to determine any sort of private offer GM may / may not decide to offer, and then people can move around as they wish.

Let's see what happens on pricing...
I think I’d be happy with the 1SD. Was looking forward to rear view mirror camera though and hands free lift gate. My home charger is 48amps and work is 6.6KW, so 19 kw charger isn’t of any value.

what if anything they offer privately and how they set up choices is either going to make Cadillac a lot of friends or enemies

· Registered
52 Posts
1SD as-is is probably where I would land if made equal to a 2023 AWD price-wise. I'd basically be taking exactly what I had planned to, though I might change to the Radiant Red or the Emerald Lake and depending on the offer, maybe order the opening sunroof vs. the fixed glass roof...

· Premium Member
1,579 Posts
1SD as-is is probably where I would land if made equal to a 2023 AWD price-wise. I'd basically be taking exactly what I had planned to, though I might change to the Radiant Red or the Emerald Lake and depending on the offer, maybe order the opening sunroof vs. the fixed glass roof...
If I read it right the fixed glass roof is standard. Personally I would rather not have it, but I read it as standard.

· Registered
39 Posts
It looks like a fully loaded sport has the same features as a fully loaded luxury. It didn't seem that way based on their brochure. I might actually consider the sport trim. Hopefully the prices don't drift too high. Thanks for sharing!

· Registered
437 Posts
Is the Sport trim just cosmetics? I might have missed it/scrolled past it, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that is gets more power, faster acceleration, different suspension tuning, more bolstered seats, or really anything I would consider "sporty".

1 - 20 of 217 Posts