Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2016 ELR
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Didn't see this mentioned in the 2024 order guide thread (and the web site doesn't make obvious this aspect), so thought I would add a dedicated thread. Regarding the new 2024 exterior colors, as with Debut and 2023, some colors are late availability and/or extra charge. Seems like Argent Silver Metallic replaces Satin Steel Metallic as the default (no up-charge). White, black, blue (and now red) are an up-charge. Emerald Lake Metallic, Nimbus Metallic, and Celestial Metallic are late availability (and up-charge).

When it comes time configure your 2024, don't pick those late availability colors if you want the car sooner than later. Digging on the web site says late color availability means Summer 2023 (for production). Take that with a grain of salt I'd say - based on previous not so exact dates from Cadillac.

Excerpt from the order guide below..
Font Parallel Pattern Number Rectangle

· Registered
2020 XT4 and 2020 C8 Corvette
1,608 Posts
There's also changes to the Noir and Sky Cool Gray Interiors (and the new Oxford Stone and Juniper). The Noir and SCG now have Santorini Blue accents:
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

· Registered
1,608 Posts
They may have always had and just not elaborated in the order guide. Now that they have more offerings with the real leather options, perhaps detailing things a bit more. But not sure. Not too sure how bold the accents are.
Maybe, but I certainly haven't seen any sign of the blue accents in any interior pictures. Santorini Blue is, no doubt. a reference to the blue domes of Santorini Island of Greece:

Seems it would be hard to miss that.

· Registered
2016 ELR
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe, but I certainly haven't seen any sign of the blue accents in any interior pictures. Santorini Blue is, no doubt. a reference to the blue domes of Santorini Island of Greece:

Seems it would be hard to miss that.
I think that color is in the Debuts in the center console bin lining and dash tray. At least it was in press cars. Might be other places - perhaps a Debut owner can advise.

· Registered
1,608 Posts
I think that color is in the Debuts in the center console bin lining and dash tray. At least it was in press cars. Might be other places - perhaps a Debut owner can advise.
Looks like you are correct. I found it in 1 DE photo:
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design

1 - 7 of 7 Posts