Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2023 CT4V Blackwing 6MT (ordered)
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My order was accepted today and I should have a production week from the dealer in the next few days. Here's my build:
CT4V Blackwing with 6 speed manual
Raven Black exterior
Sky Cool Gray leather interior
Sueded microfiber wrapped interior
Climate Package
Technology Package
Interior Protection Package
18 Inch Wheels in Satin Graphite
Bronze Brake Calipers
Torch Red Seat Belts
Sueded microfiber steering wheel and shift knob

· Registered
42 Posts
My order was accepted today and I should have a production week from the dealer in the next few days. Here's my build:
Raven Black exterior
Sky Cool Gray leather interior
Sueded microfiber wrapped interior
Climate Package
Technology Package
Interior Protection Package
Bronze Brake Calipers
Torch Red Seat Belts
Sueded microfiber steering wheel and shift knob
Very nice! Hopefully you'll get it expeditiously!

· Registered
CT4 V Blackwing
9 Posts
My build was allocated at the factory on 26 Sept. Was told that production would start on 10 Oct. Depending on transportation, hope to see it by the end of Nov.
2023 CT4 V Blackwing tech package, upgraded seats, sunroof, red calipers standard wheels,black interior. Paint rift metallic.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine was built on 8/5 and is still stuck in the lot of doom. :(

Arrival date has already pushed back twice. Supposedly coming in a week, but I'm not too confident.
Dude, I can't imagine. To know it's built and waiting for you somewhere, but you have to wait until they send it to you... Ugh. I hope there are no more delays and we can see pics soon. How did you get it optioned? By your name, I'm assuming emerald frost exterior.

· Registered
42 Posts
My car was built the week of September 12th. No EDD yet. Still MP. One month in limbo so far but from what I'm seeing it could be several more months before it's delivered. Basic build with performance seats and graphite wheels as only options.

· Registered
CT4 V Blackwing
9 Posts
Ordered my 2023 CT4 V Blackwing on 5 Sept. Was allocated at the factory on 26 Sept and production was to begin om 10 Oct. Got the build number and just waiting now.
2023 CT4 V blackwing
10 speed automatic
Color rift metallic
Tech package
driver assist package
power sunroof
high performance front bucket seats
18: aluminum wheels w/ polished dark android finish
performance data recorder

· Registered
6 Posts
Dude, I can't imagine. To know it's built and waiting for you somewhere, but you have to wait until they send it to you... Ugh. I hope there are no more delays and we can see pics soon. How did you get it optioned? By your name, I'm assuming emerald frost exterior.
If I was slightly more sold on the car, I would have flown one-way to MI and driven it home, haha. (I drove an automatic 4BW and nearly went comatose...I was thrilled to get into my car afterwards, which I absolutely should not have been. Automatic, rev-limited for break-in, sure, sure...it still felt like an insurmountable gap from what I drove to what I've watched/read about online.)

I've got an electric blue on black MT coming. Ordered a frost originally with a dealer who strung me along all of 2021 into 22. No CF because I go hiking a lot, and not all roads are paved up to the trailheads. Also, curbs. Haha. I'd be interested in non-CF versions of packages 1&2 to have the look but not get an instant heart attack if I hear a scraping sound. With the limited quantities these cars are being made in, I doubt that will be made, but I'd be first in line!

Edit to add: I've heard of '22s still sitting waiting for transport, so that makes me concerned. Have people been getting their 23s?

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I was slightly more sold on the car, I would have flown one-way to MI and driven it home, haha. (I drove an automatic 4BW and nearly went comatose...I was thrilled to get into my car afterwards, which I absolutely should not have been. Automatic, rev-limited for break-in, sure, sure...it still felt like an insurmountable gap from what I drove to what I've watched/read about online.)

I've got an electric blue on black MT coming. Ordered a frost originally with a dealer who strung me along all of 2021 into 22. No CF because I go hiking a lot, and not all roads are paved up to the trailheads. Also, curbs. Haha. I'd be interested in non-CF versions of packages 1&2 to have the look but not get an instant heart attack if I hear a scraping sound. With the limited quantities these cars are being made in, I doubt that will be made, but I'd be first in line!

Edit to add: I've heard of '22s still sitting waiting for transport, so that makes me concerned. Have people been getting their 23s?
'23s were just unlocked to order. Production stared this month from what I can tell, maybe tail end of September.

That blue on black combo looks sweet. I might have gone that route if it weren't for the cops in my area. Black with graphite wheels will fly under the radar a bit more I think. I feel the same way about the carbon packages. I bet the aftermarket will make a clone of the aero packages in non-CF at some point.

Save the manuals!

· Registered
42 Posts
'23s were just unlocked to order. Production stared this month from what I can tell, maybe tail end of September.

That blue on black combo looks sweet. I might have gone that route if it weren't for the cops in my area. Black with graphite wheels will fly under the radar a bit more I think. I feel the same way about the carbon packages. I bet the aftermarket will make a clone of the aero packages in non-CF at some point.

Save the manuals!
Mine was built second week of September. Some have been delivered already but few

· Registered
6 Posts

Save the manuals!
Manual was non-negotiable! :) Only reason I'm finally departing from the make/model I've driven all these years.

Agree on the blue being loud. That said, there was no other color I thought I'd like for more than a few days, and I'm well-versed in being conspicuous; it makes rental cars enjoyable because I feel invisible! Haha

FWIW mine is a '23 — order accepted in July, built in early Aug.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've got a build week! Looks like my 6MT will start production the week of 12/5. Dealer estimates a delivery in mid January. I'd think Feb-March from what I've seen here.

· Registered
42 Posts
I've got a build week! Looks like my 6MT will start production the week of 12/5. Dealer estimates a delivery in mid January. I'd think Feb-March from what I've seen here.
I would say your estimate is far more realistic than the dealer. Mine was built mid September and at this point I figure I'll be lucky to get it by Feb-Mar

· Registered
2023 CT4-V
12 Posts
Radiant Red Tintcoat exterior
Natural Tan leather interior
Sueded microfiber trim package/steering wheel
Climate Package
Technology Package
Gray Brake Calipers
Tan Seat Belts

Ordered: 9/9/2022
Production: 10/10/2022
Built: 12/6/2022
Delivery: ?????

· Registered
42 Posts
Ugh, that sucks. Do we have any idea what is causing the shipping delays? Just capacity?
No idea whatsoever! All I can tell you is my status is 4D00 (delayed) and EDD is MP which I assume is "missing parts". The car has remained at this status since the day it was built. I have however seen cars with build dates later than mine delivered to customer. There's absolutely no rhyme or reason. Some have better luck than others I guess.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts