Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Would you pay full MSRP for a 2021

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts on pricing of the new gen? Are these dealers are crazy as hell asking and expecting FULL MSRP payment for round one of the rigs? Or is it fully legit, especially in the absence of incentives from GM. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2013 XTS & 2016 Escalade
26 Posts
Put me down for crazy as hell.

The rig I want with super cruise won't even be out until next April. I suspect by then, the reality of the slow economy will lead to GM offering some incentives. If not, I'll get a demo.

Either way... patience pays.

·
Registered
CT6 & Escalade
273 Posts
Exactly my thought.
If Super Cruise builds came out right away, AND I really liked the Platinum interior color/wood combos, I probably would have paid MSRP, and bought one already.
I now think I'll go demo shopping next summer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I don't think l can wait....either way, DEFINITELY NOT paying MSRP, already confirmed that. Just waiting for build to happen before finalizing shit.

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
462 Posts
I think somewhere around the hoildays you will get something from GM to get the Cadi.. I ordered mine and build date is 10/12.. I should hope to have the truck in Nov. I left 100 deposit and dealer took 1000 off so far.. I haven't made any deals but been at the same Cadi dealer for all my other ESV's.. Will try to get this as cheep as hell.. I even wrote to GM marketing to get something ..

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think somewhere around the hoildays you will get something from GM to get the Cadi.. I ordered mine and build date is 10/12.. I should hope to have the truck in Nov. I left 100 deposit and dealer took 1000 off so far.. I haven't made any deals but been at the same Cadi dealer for all my other ESV's.. Will try to get this as cheep as hell.. I even wrote to GM marketing to get something ..
Did GM reply?

·
Registered
2015 ESV Premium
462 Posts
Did GM reply?
Not yet.. I wrote a letter and sent it in. I did call but didn't get no where.. I wrote a letter to GM marketing and to the VP US sale. I pretty much told them that I was disappointed on my production date that it went from 10/12 to 12/7.. I explained how this would be my 4th ESV and that being loyal to the brand should mean something. Not sure if this helps but I know during the 2013 order I did get a letter back with a 500 voucher.. But then again I waited like 8 months..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m not going to get the new one until 2022 or 2023. I was one of the first to get a 2015 and it was a bit of a nightmare. I didn’t enjoy having to pay full MSRP to be a beta tester for GM. Then they did a 2015.5 model with new features although I do like the emblem better on the old one. Maybe if I didn’t live 450km away from a dealership and had to drive there every couple of weeks for warranty in the first 2 years wouldn’t be so jaded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts