Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 AWD CT5-V Premium
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Don't believe the red line locations changes other than after breakin, but the shift points and shift mode changes based on the mode tour/sport/track/v etc

·
Registered
2019 MB CLS 450, 2019 Volvo V90CC
891 Posts
Ah, the Lexus cyclops look.... Aguably the most important parameter is speed (not engine rpm). If I have to hunt around to find it, it's a fail for me. But then I like real guages. All this extra info that can be plastered on the screen remind me of the movie line: Sometimes more isn't better, it's just more.

·
Registered
2021 AWD CT5-V Premium
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
with the HUD i find you dont need the dash much, i seen avideo of a sealth option for the digital dash which was very minimal, would like to see that option

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't believe the red line locations changes other than after breakin, but the shift points and shift mode changes based on the mode tour/sport/track/v etc
Did you reach the 1500 mi breakin yet? Just curious to know if the redline will change to 6,000 rpm. I find this very frustrating on mine and I have another 1,000 miles to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts