Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 CT6 premium 3.0tt, 1994 sts, 1991 eldo biarritz, 1989 coupe deville, 1981 coupe
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New features for 2021: available 12 inch color driver cluster, standard wireless apple/android, sirius xm 360l, rotary controller now with jog functionality,new diamond sky special edition pkg available on premium lux., standard safety features now on luxury model, supercruise available on 2.7 premium or v only. New ct4v only: new modena leather wrapped steering wheel with leather horn pad, center console carbon fiber, rift metallic color, all season tires on all 19 inch wheels rwd or awd.

·
Registered
97 Eldo ETC,98 STS,04 SRX N*,06 STS N*,14 CTS VSport Premium, 17 CTS Vsport Prem Lux
1,101 Posts
Interesting. I’m curious about the new digital cluster and whether the CT5 will get it along with these other changes and additions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 CT6 premium 3.0tt, 1994 sts, 1991 eldo biarritz, 1989 coupe deville, 1981 coupe
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting. I’m curious about the new digital cluster and whether the CT5 will get it along with these other changes and additions.

Basically the same changes on ct5

·
Registered
97 Eldo ETC,98 STS,04 SRX N*,06 STS N*,14 CTS VSport Premium, 17 CTS Vsport Prem Lux
1,101 Posts
Where did you get this information? I tried googling but found nothing g.

·
Registered
Prev: 2018 ATS 2.0T NOW: 2020 CT4-V JR
2,414 Posts
That is a lot of changes for a 2nd model year. I guess they had them planned regardless
of the shortened 2020 model year.

Super Cruise was expected and as guessed it requires a lot of other options with it.

I thought the 2.7 would become optional on the Sport, but it's not listed as such.
My dealer has loaded up a couple CT4 Sport and added LPO stuff like 20" wheels,
pushing the price to $58,800, which is crazy without the power to match the looks, when
you can get a pretty well equipped CT4-V for $52k.

I found the updates in the GM Order guide. It looks like the same changes are on CT5,
with a few different changes there.

·
Registered
Prev: 2018 ATS 2.0T NOW: 2020 CT4-V JR
2,414 Posts
My GUESS on the Diamond Sky color is a light blue metallic.

I would Guess a tan shade for Rift, except I doubt that, since it's a V only color.
Since there are enough dark colors + red colors, I Guess some kind of light silver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts