Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XT5 Platinum, 2008 CTS (3.6L DI, AWD)
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed in photos that the 2020 now has a removable tray in the center console that you can put smaller items in. Can someone pull their tray out and flip it over and tell us what the part number is? Or snap a pic of the numbers?

Yes, I know there are 3rd party options, but I'm not a fan of them and would love to get a OEM one.

Please & Thank you! :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! You guys rock! I know it's a minor thing, but I really miss the having a small bin like my SRX had

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wonder why gmpartsdirect shows this as being for the XT6...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might be hard to read but looks like its #1351477. FYI I tried the aftermarket one and it wouldn't fit as it was a little to big.
btcars - thanks again for your help! Can you confirm the tray pictured came from an XT5 - the white tag shows P/N 84515219 which most websites like GMPARTSDIRECT show fits a XT6. Also on the white sticker is C1TL which a quick google search says is the XT6 platform. Could be they both use the same tray, but I wanted to be sure. I already ordered an XT4 tray by mistake. ProTip: the XT4 tray doesn't fit the XT5. Side note, if any XT4 owners need a brand new center console tray... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2020 XT5 Sport with platinum package
8 Posts
Yes I can confirm that it is the original tray in my new XT5. The tray is a little small though so I tried the aftermarket one which didn't fit.

·
Registered
2018 XT5
669 Posts
btcars - thanks again for your help! Can you confirm the tray pictured came from an XT5 - the white tag shows P/N 84515219 which most websites like GMPARTSDIRECT show fits a XT6. Also on the white sticker is C1TL which a quick google search says is the XT6 platform. Could be they both use the same tray, but I wanted to be sure. I already ordered an XT4 tray by mistake. ProTip: the XT4 tray doesn't fit the XT5. Side note, if any XT4 owners need a brand new center console tray... :ROFLMAO:
Isn’t the only difference in a 5 and 6 basically the length.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, so the XT5 and the XT6 share the same center console bin, which I'm sure is why they share the same tray (that is what the tray fits into):

What concerns me is bjtcars says the aftermarket one doesn't fit. Makes me wonder if something changed from 2019 to 2020. The center console bin has a different p/n for 2018/2019:

and the 2017 has yet another part number:

Guess I'm just going to have to stop by a dealer at some point and see if it fits my car :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2018 XT5
669 Posts
I just went out as wife has a 20 XT5 loaner as her 18 is in for service. Checked the bin and not impressed. Small and it’s deep. So I checked my 19 XT4 and I believe my console is a better one than the 5. It’s as big, (seems) plus it has a tray about 1 1/2 the size of the 5 plus it’s only about 1/2” deep to me making it more useful for those little things that get lost in the bottom like thumb drives and change. Just my personal opinion. No they aren’t interchangeable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts