Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I thought you all would enjoy this review I made about this 2020 Cadillac CT6 Premium Luxury. It has fantastic features such as the Panaray sound system and Super Cruise! In the video I go over all of the car's features and even take it for a drive. I hope you all will enjoy watching it!

Video link:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I certainly did look hard at the 2020 to extend my ride. But without a 400+ HP engine all those features I can pass on.

thanks for the post.
It's certainly a nice car but I do wish that they didn't get rid of the 3.0TT for 2020 because it was more powerful and a little bit better of an engine in my opinion. And the Blackwing is only available in the Platinum and the V which is unfortunate because it's a fantastic engine and should be put in as many cars as possible. You're welcome and thank you very much for the comment!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Great video. I looked at the 2020. It had a few good changes and one bad one. No 3.0TT. Without the TT it still a good car and with it it is a great car. I really appreciate the TT. Power when you need it. Would like the V but for me it just overkill.

·
Registered
Cadillac CT6 (2019)
2,305 Posts
Nice review, thanks for posting. I just got a '19 CT6 Luxury (September); not nearly the stuff your Pre/Lux has, but I love mine too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great video. I looked at the 2020. It had a few good changes and one bad one. No 3.0TT. Without the TT it still a good car and with it it is a great car. I really appreciate the TT. Power when you need it. Would like the V but for me it just overkill.
Thank you very much T Murph! I agree, I wish that it had the 3.0TT. Its a great engine and it has a good amount of power. I think the Platinum trim with the detuned Blackwing would be a good compromise between having good power and comfort.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice review, thanks for posting. I just got a '19 CT6 Luxury (September); not nearly the stuff your Pre/Lux has, but I love mine too.
Thank you C&C! Congratulations on the new CT6! I absolutely love the newer body style of the CT6, I think every trim level looks fantastic! What color exterior and interior do you have?

·
Registered
2020 CT6 Premium Luxury 3.6L Raven Black - Dk Auburn
66 Posts
Great video review (I might be a little prejudiced as I have a 2020). I liked my 2018 CT6 Prem Lux, but the 2020 is better.
Thanks for posting

·
Registered
Cadillac CT6 (2019)
2,305 Posts
Thank you C&C! Congratulations on the new CT6! I absolutely love the newer body style of the CT6, I think every trim level looks fantastic! What color exterior and interior do you have?
White Tri-coat exterior and Sahara beige interior with black accents.

·
Registered
2007 DTS
41 Posts
Can’t believe I just watched that entire video. That was really great. The car is a dream and you did a great job. Thank you!

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
1,000 Posts
This is a nice review of a fine automobile. This is what a modern Cadillac should be! In my opinion, the CT6 in the video review looks especially nice with those optional wheels! Cadillac should not be abandoning the "full-sized" sedan market. If anything, there should be more body style variations of the CT6.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great video review (I might be a little prejudiced as I have a 2020). I liked my 2018 CT6 Prem Lux, but the 2020 is better.
Thanks for posting
Very nice! There were certainly some nice improvements made. I'm sad to hear that the CT6 is cancelled this month, I was hoping that they would continue production for at least a little while longer. The CT6's with the Blackwings are going to be rare which is sad because I'd love to own one someday. But I guess it still could happen!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is a nice review of a fine automobile. This is what a modern Cadillac should be! In my opinion, the CT6 in the video review looks especially nice with those optional wheels! Cadillac should not be abandoning the "full-sized" sedan market. If anything, there should be more body style variations of the CT6.
Thank you so much Loveldos! I'm happy you liked the review. I like these wheels a lot too, the owner didn't like the wheels that came with the car so he upgraded to another set that looks very, very nice. And I hope that Cadillac will return someday because they know how to make a good car. And I love them so much! I am sad that the Blackwing is going to be so rare because a Platinum trim with it is my dream car and its going to be hard to find in the future. And I'd love to see some more body style variations!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can’t believe I just watched that entire video. That was really great. The car is a dream and you did a great job. Thank you!
Thank you very much, it makes me beyond happy that you watched the whole video! I truly do appreciate the support, I love making these videos for others to see :)

·
Registered
2019 Cadillac CT6 PremLux replacing 2017 CT6#2, Replacing CT6#1
218 Posts
Outstanding video and thorough review. It's the best I've seen.
I agree that the 2019/20 refresh really enhanced the CT6's appearance and functionality. It's a fine car to own and drive.
Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
Cadillac DTS 2009 / F150 lariat 2006 / 2019 CT6 AWD 3.0tt Super cruise
35 Posts
Hi everyone! I thought you all would enjoy this review I made about this 2020 Cadillac CT6 Premium Luxury. It has fantastic features such as the Panaray sound system and Super Cruise! In the video I go over all of the car's features and even take it for a drive. I hope you all will enjoy watching it!

Video link:

View attachment 576534
Great video. I could not wait for the 2020 because they had a great deal on my 2019 CT6 3.0TT Super cruise OMG i traded my 2017 with the 8 speed trans issue right in love this car and options.

·
Registered
2017 CT6 Platinum 3.0TT, 2004 XLR
71 Posts
The video was great! Will Supercruise take you where you want to go if you are using it with navigation?

Also, I was at the dealership today and the sales person said that even though the CT6 has been discontinued there is still discussion within Cadillac to bring it back. That's hopeful. I also wish they would think about bringing back the XLR.

·
Registered
2020 CT6 Premium Luxury 3.6L Raven Black - Dk Auburn
66 Posts
The video was great! Will Supercruise take you where you want to go if you are using it with navigation?

Also, I was at the dealership today and the sales person said that even though the CT6 has been discontinued there is still discussion within Cadillac to bring it back. That's hopeful. I also wish they would think about bringing back the XLR.
I don't think there is any linkage between Supercruise and the nav system, so to answer your question, no.
The nav system is pretty good, better than it was on my 2018. The nav system doesn't have a preference where you can prefer Supercruise mapped highways.
The Tesla system will allow you to navigate to your destination using their Autopilot system.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts