Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to forum. Picked up my long awaited V. Looking to add carbon fiber side skirts and front splitter. Any recommendations? Online search has zero and only universal type available. Has anyone added these to their CT6?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any luck with the custom skirts and splitter? I'm thinking a taller rear spoiler would look nice too.

New to forum. Picked up my long awaited V. Looking to add carbon fiber side skirts and front splitter. Any recommendations? Online search has zero and only universal type available. Has anyone added these to their CT6?
Thanks in advance.
om sj

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any luck with the custom skirts and splitter? I'm thinking a taller rear spoiler would look nice too.

om sj
YES! I found a company in Cali to custom make a front splitter out of carbon fiber for me. Have not received it yet. I ordered CF side skirts on amazon and found a reputable company to make them. Still not in yet either. Im going to install ACS mud guards that fit the camaro ZL1. I like the rear stock spoiler so not going to remove that. I bought new rims from Signature Wheel which is in storage till the spring. Im also found a guy in Seattle to black out all my emblems. Added rear tip covers over stock chrome to make darker. Tx John
3MYEsWg7TsSR5ITDAmR9SA.jpg

·
Registered
2019 - CT6-V - Black Raven; 2018 - Escalade ESV - Black Raven
108 Posts
YES! I found a company in Cali to custom make a front splitter out of carbon fiber for me. Have not received it yet. I ordered CF side skirts on amazon and found a reputable company to make them. Still not in yet either. Im going to install ACS mud guards that fit the camaro ZL1. I like the rear stock spoiler so not going to remove that. I bought new rims from Signature Wheel which is in storage till the spring. Im also found a guy in Seattle to black out all my emblems. Added rear tip covers over stock chrome to make darker. Tx John View attachment 575138 View attachment 575138
Would love to see how it looks when you get the toys installed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts