Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the price include getting you into the infield for the event? Do you have to buy entry tickets?

·
Registered
13,550 Posts
Re: Rolex 24 corral

I went last year using their package. Yes , you can go everywhere. It is nice having a warm, dry place to go as it rained last year. I had already purchased tickets for the race when the Cadillac offer came out, so I am not sure if Pit Passes are included, and they are a "must". You can buy them right there, however. I just bought the Cadillac Corral package last week, so I am in.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Any idea how many packages they sold? I'm bringing my son-in-law.

Paul: Where is the "observation area/catered food/drinks" section located?

·
Registered
13,550 Posts

We went in the main entrance at the start/finish line. Up an elevator to a skybox/suite area. Great overall views of the entire track and the pits, too. The suite is easy to find, there is plenty of room as well. We had gone down to the grassy infield by literally walking across the track (man, the slope of the track is quite something as you walk it). You can see the cars up close and personal, then we went back to the suite for the start. We sat outside in the private seats to watch the start. Oh, yeah, we might have had a beer or two.

You can sit anywhere you want throughout the entire track, private suites excluded of course. After eating something we took a trolley to the vendors area and checked it all out. Then we parked our butts along the horseshoe for a while. It's a lot of fun.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I've gone to the Rolex 20 times or more. Always a great time (except for 2003 or 2004, I think it was, when it rained so hard they red flagged the race). I drove home and watched it on TV when it restarted. Looking forward to this year!

I'm assuming the corral is in the infield section?

Mike

·
Registered
13,550 Posts

Last year, the first year, it was immediately outside the main entrance. Just a few steps to get in the front gate.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Got my ticket packet yesterday. Schedule looks great! Please post if you're going to the corral so we can all look for each other in the suite.

Mike

·
Registered
13,550 Posts

Got my ducats yesterday as well. Now a quick wash on the wagon and away we go. See you Saturday. I will be there with my adult son (36). Yeah, I'm 2/3 dead. Paul.

·
Registered
54 Posts

Also received my tickets. Went last year and had a ball, looking forward to this year as well. Last year the weather got pretty nasty, so come prepared.

I will get around to wiping off the Vagon, and will be there with my 9-year-old son.

Hope to see a lot of people there.

Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts