Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a fuse for the Onstar system on a 2018 ESV? I’ve looked at the fuse diagrams and can’t find one that would disable the OnStar.

Thoughts?

·
2018 Escalade
2018 Escalade 4WD
140 Posts
I've never bothered disabling it, but I surely don't use it or pay for it. However I think it still gives me some free feature, maybe the SOS if you need it? I've never liked it and would be totally happy if it wasn't included. The same with the map system also very poor, that's my personal opinion. Instead I connect my iphone all the time and use waze for directions. I saw a video, on you tube, where the guy totally eliminated it, perhaps you can search that option.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never bothered disabling it, but I surely don't use it or pay for it. However I think it still gives me some free feature, maybe the SOS if you need it? I've never liked it and would be totally happy if it wasn't included. The same with the map system also very poor, that's my personal opinion. Instead I connect my iphone all the time and use waze for directions. I saw a video, on you tube, where the guy totally eliminated it, perhaps you can search that option.
I only want to disable temporarily while some work is done. There must be a fuse that will cut off power to the system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts