Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,468 Posts
I have the eos like I was saying before. Sorry I haven't posted pics but it's just laying on the box in the basement. Same as you see in the ebay auction. It's cut to far on the inside as well like they over trimmed it. I will make this fit but it will take some time. I might have to add in some places as well. After I will wrap it. I really want it to stick out more but I will have to see where that goes. I like custom so I don't mind. But like Jetfuel said it will take some time to get it right but I think it's doable. It's pretty cold right now so I really don't want to mess with it yet and make a snow plow for snow when it comes.

·
Registered
2014 cts
82 Posts
ya i figured you would wait until its warmer. the guy jetfuel sent me to sells v-style splitters, spoilers, side skirts and is currently working on a rear diffuser. the v splitter looks great and paying 399 for one that dont need any work just a perfect fit out the box is worth it. my only concern is that its not actually abs, its a fiberglass composite but he said its alot stronger than fiberglass. i have never owned anything fiberglass and scared that the michigan roads are going to destroy that thing

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
ya i figured you would wait until its warmer. the guy jetfuel sent me to sells v-style splitters, spoilers, side skirts and is currently working on a rear diffuser. the v splitter looks great and paying 399 for one that dont need any work just a perfect fit out the box is worth it. my only concern is that its not actually abs, its a fiberglass composite but he said its alot stronger than fiberglass. i have never owned anything fiberglass and scared that the michigan roads are going to destroy that thing
I have had fiberglass body kits and they dont fair well in the cold. They crack,split you name it. Never just a splitter though. I am extra careful with fiberglass because if you just tap a curb parking its shattered. If it looked good I would still put a fiberglass splitter on a car though. I was going to start working on mine last week but I got smart and decided to wait. I taped where I needed to begin to cut and stopped. It's a weird angle and I dont want to cut to much so I'll think more before moving forward. When you get yours be sure to post pics.

For now I'm working on my stereo while it's cold. I need to move south because I cant take the cold anymore.

·
Registered
2014 cts
82 Posts
im gonna give it a try and see what happens, just waiting on my new grille and carbon v rear spoiler so i can do it all at the same time. ya i know what you mean its starting to get really bad now.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Just realized mine sticks out way more than yours

:O

I think its cause I left the other lip on it.

Looking good!
Mine sticks out further also. I think it's just the way I cut it and mounted it.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Do you want the nose splitter or the spoiler??? Don’t get the eos and, there’s a guy who has made ABS nose splitters that are designed for VSport and fit like they do on the V. He also has side splitters and spoilers.

https://m.facebook.com/flx/warn/?u=http://savagedesigns.godaddysites.com/&h=AT2b0hvT3Lc1m7d2CtQojlMJP0u9L2nPAuH4bRinVpRA1fjVIfiMVuZZx2kV-BB3OVrvrRmOAkaD1B_P9H6Uhrc7dMeALou-Xuta-irOSHkNMuzsYZNRLgnHTSpM2dRSNtwCQxvswTk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do I get ahold of him for side skirts? I want those.

·
Registered
2014 cts
82 Posts
message him on Facebook or you can just call him the numbers on his page i believe he is in florida. he makes a lot of nice stuff when i spoke to him he said he has a replica v hood and rear difuser that he's working on

·
Registered
2014 cts
82 Posts
the only thing I'm concerned about with his products is that they are made of a sturdy fiberglass.he said its really strong but living in michigan i think abs would be a little better

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
the only thing I'm concerned about with his products is that they are made of a sturdy fiberglass.he said its really strong but living in michigan i think abs would be a little better
I try to stay away from fiberglass on the bottom of cars now. I have had a lot of body kits split and break up. I have run over pieces before broke off as well. I would do a wing or maybe even a difuser because it's in the back.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
message him on Facebook or you can just call him the numbers on his page i believe he is in florida. he makes a lot of nice stuff when i spoke to him he said he has a replica v hood and rear difuser that he's working on
I don't mess with facebook anymore. It's trouble for me.

·
Registered
2015 Phantom CTS Vsport
490 Posts
I try to stay away from fiberglass on the bottom of cars now. I have had a lot of body kits split and break up. I have run over pieces before broke off as well. I would do a wing or maybe even a difuser because it's in the back.
I have this splitter now but haven’t installed yet. Someone reported hitting a tire on the highway and it held up somehow!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I have this splitter now but haven’t installed yet. Someone reported hitting a tire on the highway and it held up somehow!

Well that is strong for sure then. You didn't like your carbon splitter? I liked your carbon one. If they had that when I ordered I would have bought that one. His fiberglass splitter looks exactly like my eos but an added abs piece on the sharp points in front. Does yours have that or they just added that?

·
Registered
2015 Phantom CTS Vsport
490 Posts
Also, he will be coming out with side splitters similar to design as the CTS-V EOS brand ones on Amazon. Those EOS ones should have got but they didn’t make them right. So Savage Industries is planning to copy them in fiberglass. Unfortunately the owners motor blew so now it’s delayed. He might still have his original side splitters though

·
Registered
2014 cts
82 Posts
no problem. when i talked to him he told me he used to have the eos chin splitter on his car but after getting it fit it eventually broke his front bumper. he replaced his bumper and molded the splitter on his own

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Also, he will be coming out with side splitters similar to design as the CTS-V EOS brand ones on Amazon. Those EOS ones should have got but they didn’t make them right. So Savage Industries is planning to copy them in fiberglass. Unfortunately the owners motor blew so now it’s delayed. He might still have his original side splitters though

I do want side skirts for sure. And then either a difuser and then a hood.

·
Registered
2015 Phantom CTS Vsport
490 Posts
Well that is strong for sure then. You didn't like your carbon splitter? I liked your carbon one. If they had that when I ordered I would have bought that one. His fiberglass splitter looks exactly like my eos but an added abs piece on the sharp points in front. Does yours have that or they just added that?
Those wing tips are optional. I didn’t get them. I went with this one because I broke my carbon one within 2 weeks. I like that this one is a direct fit, no modification necessary. I plan to wrap it Gloss black.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
no problem. when i talked to him he told me he used to have the eos chin splitter on his car but after getting it fit it eventually broke his front bumper. he replaced his bumper and molded the splitter on his own
Oh I see. That's why it looks like my eos one.

Not having FACEBOOK keeps me in the dark about our cars. Tonight I have seen a bunch of stuff I have never seen before thanks to you
. I feel way behind on options.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts