Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m sure it’s been mentioned on here a thousand times but I can’t find it in the searches at all. Where does everyone get their badges from? On EBay they keep saying CT6. Is that same as a CTS? Looking for the black ones. Savage Cadillac wants your first born for their kits.

·
Registered
2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury 2.0L
60 Posts
I’m sure it’s been mentioned on here a thousand times but I can’t find it in the searches at all. Where does everyone get their badges from? On EBay they keep saying CT6. Is that same as a CTS? Looking for the black ones. Savage Cadillac wants your first born for their kits.
Yes they are the same. I’m not sure if they have black ones. I’ve only seen the silver ones but I don’t think it would be hard to spray paint it if they don’t offer black ones

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had ordered, what I thought were CTS blacked out emblems on ebay. The headline read, CTS. Bought em, received em, thank God I didn't take my OEM ones off yet. They were not for CTS. I did find some on Etsy though. Confirmed with the seller, they're for CTS. 100 bux. I'll be ordering them soon. Best of luck in your hunt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts