Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the internet rumors, does anyone have any insight as to whether Cadillac will resume production of the
EXT in 2016?

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,752 Posts
jtn999 said:
Besides the internet rumors, does anyone have any insight as to whether Cadillac will resume production of the EXT in 2016?
None. No hybrid too.

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
50 Posts
I have read all of the internet "EXT rumors" and also have wondered the same thing. I would think that Cadillac would make an official statement of some kind to address what is being written out there. There are enough of us that currently own EXTs and love them that it just would make common sense to get an answer one way or another. Either EXT is being considered in the near future or it is absolutely never coming back. Come on Cadillac officials- clear this up once and for all!

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,752 Posts
motorwerks said:
Thank God
I wish there was a 2015 hybrid. The buying and ownership process would have been easier, as my 195,000 miles of escalade hybrid attest to that. Then again, it would have a top speed of 100mph only. Then I realized the new 2015i was not that better, a top speed of 112 mph! That's my Honda Pilot territory=110mph.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts