Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ESV Platinum
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this letter today from Cadillac.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you go on MyCadillac and look under warranties, you’ll see several special programs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
What did they replace?
The transmission temperature sensor. It was shorting and cause my check engine light to come on intermittently. It also made my temperature garage stop working along with my transmission jerking.

·
Registered
None
408 Posts
The transmission temperature sensor. It was shorting and cause my check engine light to come on intermittently. It also made my temperature garage stop working along with my transmission jerking.

This happened to me too. My engine light came on, and the dealer stated they had to replace the temperature sensor---but mine is a 2015.

·
Registered
2016 ESV Platinum
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well what a coincidence, today my truck threw a trans temp sensor code.

12,821 Posts
Well what a coincidence, today my truck threw a trans temp sensor code.
This is certainly not what we like to hear. Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your Escalade. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: MLM/Cadillac Forum in the subject line. Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit Privacy Statement | General Motors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had problems with my 2016 Escalade ESV lunging since 2016 when it was new. I had it at the dealership at least 3 times and they could never duplicate the problem. The transmission can not find the gear it wants and the ride is so shaky that everyone in the vehicle can feel it. There is no light coming on...so it just gets ignored by the service department. No human thought process if the computer doesnt tell them something is wrong. Not the luxury vehicle we planned to have. Last night, as I was driving on the highway, I thought the truck was going to stall. As I made it to my driveway and pulled in, I almost hit my husband's truck because it lunged forward on downshift. I am actually scared to drive it. As of this morning, after 2 weeks of phone calls to an overwhelmed dealership, I finally got someone to answer me and to make time to drive it today to see IF it has a problem. I wanted to love my Cadillac. I should love it. This is a terrible and dangerous problem I have had for 4 years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts