Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am having a time with trying to access XM Radio. I don't see an app or icon displayed for Sirius XM but I do have one for Pandora. When I go to the Sirius website I can enter my VIN and it says that my vehicle is XM ready but how do I get the icon to show?

I just got my vehicle back after its 2nd stint in the shop for transmission troubles. I will address that on a future post.

·
Registered
2019 XTS Prem Lux AWD Phantom Gray/Ebony traded 2017 CT6 Prem Lux AWD Stellar Blk
994 Posts
Hello everyone,

I am having a time with trying to access XM Radio. I don't see an app or icon displayed for Sirius XM but I do have one for Pandora. When I go to the Sirius website I can enter my VIN and it says that my vehicle is XM ready but how do I get the icon to show?

I just got my vehicle back after its 2nd stint in the shop for transmission troubles. I will address that on a future post.
If Sirius/XM equipped, on the Audio Display Screen you should see AM, FM, and XM. If You do not see XM and you see More, press it and see if XM shows up.

·
Registered
'19 CT6 Platinum 3.0TT
548 Posts
Also, when you look at you VIN on the Sirius web site it will show what plan you have, if it doesn't you have to pay for a subscription through the web site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts