Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase a 2016 ats v coupe in vector blue metallic. It has a gray & black interior, standard seats , not Recaro. I noticed in the pics online that it has the Cadillac v logo on the blue center armrest as well as on the passenger side headrest, but not on the drivers headrest. Is this normal? Thanks

·
Registered
ATS-V Coupe, SRX 3.6
328 Posts
I'm looking to purchase a 2016 ats v coupe in vector blue metallic. It has a gray & black interior, standard seats , not Recaro. I noticed in the pics online that it has the Cadillac v logo on the blue center armrest as well as on the passenger side headrest, but not on the drivers headrest. Is this normal? Thanks
I found the car you are talking about, my car has Recaros and has V logo on both of them, I didn't think the non-recaro seats had a V logo in them and that blue center console is not OEM for sure. That black hood wrap is also not OEM.

Link to car for others: https://www.wildejaguarofsarasota.com/inventory/1G6AN1RY6G0148445?utm_source=cargurus.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=cargurus_listings

Sorry for posting the link lol, there aren't a lot of VB cars out there so it's not hard to find which one you're looking for. Cargurus listed 9 nationwide when I searched.

·
Registered
'16 ATS V coupe
49 Posts
I have never seen a two tone interior like that on a V and I looked at a lot of them over several months online. I set out to get a blue cpo then a white one with Recaros showed up local. I took it for a drive and was instantly sold on the Recaros and the white got added to my search but it wasn't a cpo so I kept looking. They pop up around the nation pretty regularly but Texas has worked hard to corner the market. They should be coming up more frequently as leases expire.

I found what i was looking for at a dealer in Dallas and commited without ever seeing the blue in person. I love it. You will never be able to blend into the Cadillac crowd with a blue one for sure.

I will second the CPO warranty statement from Free, they seem to be built like a brick house but they are still pretty new.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
Looks like the seats and door panels have been re-upholstered for the 2-tone look. The headrest badge is just a stick on emblem, looks like it fell off the driver side.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Blue is nice, and a rare color that might increase value way down the road (look at low production #'s) but it's missing some nice features and that custom interior garbage is suspect.
IMO - Best deal around is that White coupe automatic for sale in Pittsburgh for $39,500. Less that 25K miles. It has Carbon Fiber, the nice duck tail spoiler, recaro seats, and if you had the wheels powder coated in gloss black, it would look real nice with that white.
just my $0.02

·
Registered
none
267 Posts
First thing to do is have a dealer or the dealer pull the flash history from Global Diagnostic System 2 on the car. It is easy for them to do from the aldl connector. Than post up what the last 10 flashes were. Hopefully there will be one code followed by nine ecm flash history showing 4294967295 (in hex that is $FFFFFF) which is a fancy way for the computer to say "blank." Then you know it has not been flashed with a tune unless the tune had CVN spoofing capability.

Also Have a dealer go to Global Connect and run a Vehicle Build sheet. It will list all the option codes on the car and its build date in the body but in the top paragraph it will have the Vehicle Information which includes the VIN, next line is Service Contract: No Branded Title: No Warranty Block: No PDI Status: Yes.

And you don't want a warranty block unless you don't care about warranty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts