Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Just placed my order for a 2015i Premium ESV Raven/Kona w/ assist steps. My dealer notified me that the production planned date is 2/16/15. How many weeks should I expect to see it from Arlington to my dealer in Colorado Springs??

Thanks for your attention to this!

Karl

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Karl,

Transit times really depend. If there are no quality holds, it could be to you within a week or two. If there are any quality holds or delays, it could take a month. Mine took OVER a month from the day it rolled off the assembly line to the day I took delivery.

·
Registered
None
398 Posts
I placed my order with Sewell for a Premium ESV on 1/27 and according to Sewell, GM hasn't "accept" the order yet. They told me it will take about 10-12 weeks. I'm hoping maybe April.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
I placed my order with Sewell for a Premium ESV on 1/27 and according to Sewell, GM hasn't "accept" the order yet. They told me it will take about 10-12 weeks. I'm hoping maybe April.
Get me your order number and I can track it and tell you when GM accepts the order. It may be another week or two before the order goes from 1100 status to 2000 status. Once your order hits 3400 status, you are good and I can tell you the published TPW info.

·
Registered
2013 Escalade ESV, 2014 ATS, 2015 ATS, 2016 Escalade
50 Posts
Get me your order number and I can track it and tell you when GM accepts the order. It may be another week or two before the order goes from 1100 status to 2000 status. Once your order hits 3400 status, you are good and I can tell you the published TPW info.
Can you do the same for my 2015i Platinum with order number: SJGD4S

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Platinum, 2016 CTS-V
229 Posts
GM-4-LIFE,

Can you please check my order status as well? SJMS15

Thanks!

Michael

·
Registered
None
398 Posts
GM-4-LIFE,

I'm trying to get this number from my sales person, but he told me the sales director(he's the one that has it) is out for the week, so I have to wait until next week for that number.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Can you do the same for my 2015i Platinum with order number: SJGD4S
Your order is still at 1100 status. Hasn't been accepted by GM as of yet.

----------

GM-4-LIFE,

Can you please check my order status as well? SJMS15

Thanks!

Michael
Your order is at 2000 status as of February 5. It has been accepted by GM and is now flowing through the system. There should be more updates in a week or so.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
GL77 and FirstEsv,

Both your orders are at 1100 status which means the order has been placed in the system, however GM has NOT accepted them yet. Once it hits 2000 status, your order is on it's way through the process.

·
Registered
None
398 Posts
GL77 and FirstEsv,

Both your orders are at 1100 status which means the order has been placed in the system, however GM has NOT accepted them yet. Once it hits 2000 status, your order is on it's way through the process.
I just found out that I'm at 3000 status now, with the production date of 3/9. Getting excited now!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts