Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
230 Posts
Definitely not something I would do but if you did put a kit like that on your vehicle you would have to also put at least 26" wheels on it or it would not flow. That Escalade has 28" rims.

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, you would definitely need some big wheels or else those wheel wells will look empty. The 26s look just right but some 24s would look good too. I was going to put my old 24s on my new Slade but a guy totaled them and my truck so I made State Farm pay ten thousand bucks for them. I paid 15 grand for the spinning wheels in 2007. I got ripped off when I bought them but I am glad it ended up the way it did. They were the best looking rims ever but time had taken a toll on them.

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I kind of like the back spoiler because I used to drive an avalanche, they no longer make them or the EXT, but it reminds me of my old truck body's tailgate.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Never been a fan of body-kits on the Escalade. And KandyDavins, I'm sorry, but those have to be some of the ugliest wheels I have ever seen.

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Punmax said:
Never been a fan of body-kits on the Escalade. And KandyDavins, I'm sorry, but those have to be some of the ugliest wheels I have ever seen.
thank you hater, now I know I am making them losers jelly! Keep hating I love it! dde03

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,710 Posts
KandyDavins said:
thank you hater, now I know I am making them losers jelly! Keep hating I love it! dde03
I think there is no hating here. Just an opinion like everybody else?

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've never heard anything but compliments about the wheels, share a pic for you to enjoy but the forum members seem to have a lot of negative opinions about any thread posted. I won't be sharing much info anymore. People obviously just want to hurt people's feelings because why else would they write such a negative thing towards another forum member. I don't associate with negative individuals, nothing good comes from that.

·
Registered
2013 Platinum Escalade (crystal red), 2013 Platinum ESV
308 Posts
I've never heard anything but compliments about the wheels, share a pic for you to enjoy but the forum members seem to have a lot of negative opinions about any thread posted. I won't be sharing much info anymore. People obviously just want to hurt people's feelings because why else would they write such a negative thing towards another forum member. I don't associate with negative individuals, nothing good comes from that.
KandyDavins, don't take it so personally. You are on a forum where people love their trucks. Some people like mods, some like stock and some like to gently apply some mods which they feel improve the appearance of their truck.

Nobody's opinion matters but yours, if you love the kit and want to do that to your truck then by all means spend the $$$$ and go nuts. As long as you love it, who cares what others think.

Think about something like paint colour, my Esky is a 2013 Platinum in crystal red tintcoat. Red is a very polarizing colour on any vehicle especially a huge truck like an Escalade; some love it and others hate it. It's my truck, red is my favourite colour so I adore it. I also have a pinstripe on mine which some on the forum have said they don't like but I am happy with it.

You have asked for opinions on the extreme body kit you are looking at and you got opinions! I'm sorry to say but I don't particularly care for it, I find it too extreme. If I had won the lottery and could buy any vehicle in the world, I would still choose my red Esky.

Don't worry about sharing your opinion, I've seen many positive and negative opinions about people's mods.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2015 Escalade
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you for the input ldynred and evois, I don't mind the body kit comments and understand opinions about it but there was no need to talk trash about my old wheels I mentioned. It is nice to see some members being mature and respectful. I enjoy all wheels and colors and vehicles because it would be boring to have everyone acting exactly as yourself. If I don't like something I just let the person enjoy it for the reasons they do.

·
Registered
2013 Platinum Escalade (crystal red), 2013 Platinum ESV
308 Posts
Thank you for the input ldynred and evois, I don't mind the body kit comments and understand opinions about it but there was no need to talk trash about my old wheels I mentioned. It is nice to see some members being mature and respectful. I enjoy all wheels and colors and vehicles because it would be boring to have everyone acting exactly as yourself. If I don't like something I just let the person enjoy it for the reasons they do.
Bravo! That's the attitude! Keep enjoying your ride and ignore the trash.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts